Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie x - Edinburgh  (Read 847 times)

Smoggy16874

Hi met Rosie recently she is very tricky to pin down but managed to get a meet she stays in Stenhouse area of Edinburgh  comms tricky she is a lovely Irish lass very good company I paid £300 for 2 hours  she is £250 for 2 hours I paid more she is worth every penny only reason paid more is I know she does this infrequent just for extra cash so was flush paid extra she is lovely looking lass Bout 21 very sexy body a very good ride does owo dfk she is very horney she is a down to earth lass very easy to get on with she sucks like a dyson I’m new to this don’t know how to put link up sorry any way she has blond hair has a teeth brace but it doesn’t affect any thing she is a wee cracker well worth the effort  her flat is clean and tidy easy parking no clock watching in fact when well over my time I will defo be seeing again the sad thing is she is leaving so hopefully get another rattle at her before then

Offline stevebiscuit

im guessing this is her, only Rosie in Edinburgh on AW.

External Link/Members Only

Smoggy16874

Yes that’s her sorry need to learn to do links thanks

Offline andymars19

the sad thing is she is leaving so hopefully get another rattle at her before then

How long ago was your meet?

Offline DaVINCI

Hi met Rosie recently she is very tricky to pin down but managed to get a meet she stays in Stenhouse area of Edinburgh  comms tricky she is a lovely Irish lass very good company I paid £300 for 2 hours  she is £250 for 2 hours I paid more she is worth every penny only reason paid more is I know she does this infrequent just for extra cash so was flush paid extra she is lovely looking lass Bout 21 very sexy body a very good ride does owo dfk she is very horney she is a down to earth lass very easy to get on with she sucks like a dyson I’m new to this don’t know how to put link up sorry any way she has blond hair has a teeth brace but it doesn’t affect any thing she is a wee cracker well worth the effort  her flat is clean and tidy easy parking no clock watching in fact when well over my time I will defo be seeing again the sad thing is she is leaving so hopefully get another rattle at her before then
Seems like an advert to me  :unknown: You paid her an extra £50 cause she is worth every penny,  :crazy: :wacko: :lol:

Smoggy16874

I paid extra because she is a lovely genuine lass just doin this part time to get by so I paid more to help though it’s got no business of urs u stick to cheap Romanians rip off merchants a genuine lass comes on scene and everyone shoots her down u are all fucking arseholes she’s to good for u so if I pay more it’s fuckall to do with u next time il pay more to help her no probs I have direct contact  so will be seeing again very soon !!!!

Offline Courtney

I have direct contact  so will be seeing again very soon !!!!

...good luck on the marriage proposal. :sarcastic: :wacko: :crazy:

Offline BP

LOL the fluffiness in this was off the scale

Offline Alanroy

Offline Matrix

Offline DickDiver

So busy white knighting he rode past all the punctuation marks on his keyboard.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Going by the username I'm guessing Jambo .
Couldn't make his mind up with 1690 or 1874 so compromised .

Offline mills_and_bhuna

So busy white knighting he rode past all the punctuation marks on his keyboard.
:lol: :lol:

Offline Dukey

« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 03:03:28 am by Dukey »

Offline Dukey

Going by the username I'm guessing Jambo .
Couldn't make his mind up with 1690 or 1874 so compromised .

Well if that's the case this fits.

Hidden Image/Members Only