Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Hotels  (Read 810 times)

Offline finn5555

I am back in Bristol (for my sins) the end of the month, as I’m down for a week I may need some entertaining  ;)
Two questions any “decent” hotels that are pros$ie friendly i.e no faffing around with key cards etc and 2 I may book a hotel in Clifton as they appear to have some decent pubs and restaurants, any recommendations  :thumbsup:

Offline mradventures

temple meads ibis is keycard, fairly thin walls too
lift is right by reception
decent room/bed though

food wise "taste of napoli" has really good icecream, and damn good savory stuff too

Offline KC66

Will you be seeing gymfitbex  :scare: :lol: :lol:

Offline KC66

Offline redveee

Depending on your budget, Premiersuites might be worth considering if you can book in advance and get a better price.

Offline Genesis42777

Good Morning finn5555 I hope this helps... I have stayed at the "Hilton Garden Inn" many times,not far from Temple-Meads train station,whilst in Bristol and had some good happy punts whilst there.There are two entrances to this hotel.1.is on the main road and as you walk in the reception is right in fron of you.The other entrance is at the rear were the car park of the hotel is,this entrance looks over to the gardens and is straight into the lifts,no card required.it,s a really good qaulity hotel that,s very casual and cosey.I cannot recomend this place highly enough,although not cheap,you pay for what you gets in life..

happy punting

:hi:
Banned reason: Abuse of Moderator.
Banned by: 90125

Offline finn5555

Good Morning finn5555 I hope this helps... I have stayed at the "Hilton Garden Inn" many times,not far from Temple-Meads train station,whilst in Bristol and had some good happy punts whilst there.There are two entrances to this hotel.1.is on the main road and as you walk in the reception is right in fron of you.The other entrance is at the rear were the car park of the hotel is,this entrance looks over to the gardens and is straight into the lifts,no card required.it,s a really good qaulity hotel that,s very casual and cosey.I cannot recomend this place highly enough,although not cheap,you pay for what you gets in life..

happy punting

:hi:

Nice one will check it out

Offline finn5555

Will you be seeing gymfitbex  :scare: :lol: :lol:

Who knows  ;) she hasn’t bid on my RB yet  :D

Offline PeachyAssFan

Who knows  ;) she hasn’t bid on my RB yet  :D

But would you accept?  I think we’d all love to see the review (well perhaps not R!)  :)

Offline letsbeavenue

Nova hotel near temple meads is good

Offline finn5555

But would you accept?  I think we’d all love to see the review (well perhaps not R!)  :)

Watch out for the review but I want it kept on topic  :sarcastic:

Offline finn5555

Also to be fair to Rebecca she sent me a comprehensive list of hotels that are good and ones that are bad which I thanked for for  :thumbsup:

Offline MrMatrix

So would I. Can you imagine Finn coming away and thinking, shit that actually was quite a good fuck. Might have to say something nice :scare:

Offline finn5555

So would I. Can you imagine Finn coming away and thinking, shit that actually was quite a good fuck. Might have to say something nice :scare:

I would report it as is  :drinks:

Offline KC66

Offline johnny34

It’s destiny. A Ukp wedding!!  :angelgirl:

Shit! I sense a 50 page review thread incoming  :lol:

Offline finn5555

Shit! I sense a 50 page per day  review thread incoming  :lol:

Corrected it for you  :sarcastic:

Offline finn5555

Hotel booked and a cheeky free upgrade  :drinks:

Thanks for the help one and all  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Hotel booked and a cheeky free upgrade  :drinks:

Thanks for the help one and all  :hi:
Enjoy Bristol Finn. Are we likely to get a thread like Vivago's at all - all those Bristolian burds just waiting..... :unknown:

Offline finn5555

Enjoy Bristol Finn. Are we likely to get a thread like Vivago's at all - all those Bristolian burds just waiting..... :unknown:

They know the luvva man is in town  :kiss: