Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can Punters be blocked in AdultWork??  (Read 1576 times)

Offline veritas1

Hi all,

I have a (ahem) "Young Lady" in my HL that I have sent an AW message to which she has read but not bothered to reply to.

When I try searching for her she doesn't come back on any search results; I've double checked my Blacklist & she's not on there.

So my question is; can Pro$$ies block punters & not appear in our search lists on AW??

Offline Phoenix66

I don't know the answer, but why not try a search without logging in. That may answer your question.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
AFAIR, No they can't. They can only block you from sending them emails.

Perhaps you are searching for her by her last known name, and she may have changed her name.

Easiest thing to do is in your emails.... whether in Inbox or Sent Items....., select "ALL" from the top, so that your emails are now grouped by Date ONLY, sent items are mixed with Inbox items.

Then select "view profile" from the email that you sent her, and you automatically go to to her profile. This then tells you what her current username is.

TIP... If you end up sending emails to any profiles, I would suggest that you add her to your HL, or a subset of it, that way you don't have to constantly search for her, as she should be in your HL.   
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 02:56:51 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline cueball

I don't know the answer, but why not try a search without logging in. That may answer your question.

Yep.... that should prove one way or the other.

they can block you from making contact, well, automatically deleting your emails.

Offline Silver Birch

they can block you from making contact, well, automatically deleting your emails.

Yes. If you send an email and it appears to be deleted immediately, then you have been blocked.

Offline nigel4498

Every SP you sent to or received an email is listed on AW in All Correspondence.
You can then click view profile.
If the profile is still active it will show.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

AFAIK, a WG has no method of "hiding" from one specific punter.  If she blacklists you, you can still see her, but your messages to her are auto-deleted.

If she hasn't just changed her name (which wouldn't stop her HL entry from showing up under her new name), she has two ways of hiding from ALL punters: switching her profile to "seeking services", or deleting her profile.  You can tell which by seeing if she becomes "member not active" in old feedback etc.  She has about a month to undelete before it becomes permanent.