Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When is it safe to call hotel management or the police?  (Read 2026 times)

Phaedrus

Further to this review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=190406.0;all

I would like to know how protected we punters are and want to know the legal perspective on involving the police with a crazy Service Provider or in the case that we are robbed or scammed.

For example,

For an out call to my hotel or home, if an SP is unstable, or runs with my money after receiving payment, can I call the police and/or the hotel management to remove the SP?
if I enter an in call location and get robbed how can I safely complain to the police?

Offline cultvoid

(I'm addressing the outcall here:)

Of course you *can* do that.

When the police arrive, they'll find a hysterical crazy woman saying you've been busy hitting her, or raping her, or whatever.

Of course, the police are fair minded and will immediately sit you both down and talk gently to you both before ascertaining the truth of the situation. No, wait - that's marriage guidance councillors.

Good luck - let us know how it all went when you've been released.

In other words, you can, but whether you should or not is a different matter. A better question is "how do I avoid getting in the situation in the first place".

[if my above reply is tart and sarky, I found myself in exactly the described situation, not with a SP but with a wife. And the police did indeed immediately arrest me. That was a good week. Why would it be any different with a SP involved?]

(in call):

Of course you can report a robbery. You've not committed a crime and she has. Whether they'll be sympathetic is down to luck and even if they are, you'll probably just get a crime number. Watch 24 hours in police custody from a few weeks ago.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 05:39:35 pm by cultvoid »

Offline MilleMiglia

I lost a substantial sum in such circumstances. I was alone in a foreign country, where I didn't speak the language, and the woman concerned was able to wrap men around her little finger. For my response, see the post above. A harsh lesson learned.

Offline jeanphillipe

i read your review, if it went down exactly as your say, i think you did well. cut your losses, warn others ...

Offline peter purves

Further to this review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=190406.0;all

I would like to know how protected we punters are and want to know the legal perspective on involving the police with a crazy Service Provider or in the case that we are robbed or scammed.

For example,

For an out call to my hotel or home, if an SP is unstable, or runs with my money after receiving payment, can I call the police and/or the hotel management to remove the SP?
if I enter an in call location and get robbed how can I safely complain to the police?

There is a well-known hotel in South Kensington that apparently turns a blind eye to such things.

I know...because I was the one that spoke to the manager  :dash:  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jimmyredcab

I would never involve the police for simply being scammed.

If she was working from a hotel I would grass her up to the hotel manager, I would threaten  to contact the local newspapers if he doesn’t ban her from the hotel.  :hi:

Online timsussex

when is it safe to report to police/management ? in the UK probably most of the time

How often does it do you any good - very rarely- even in the UK

report it in detail on here and put it down to experience 

Offline hillingdonpete

(I'm addressing the outcall here:)

Of course you *can* do that.

When the police arrive, they'll find a hysterical crazy woman saying you've been busy hitting her, or raping her, or whatever.

Of course, the police are fair minded and will immediately sit you both down and talk gently to you both before ascertaining the truth of the situation. No, wait - that's marriage guidance councillors.

Good luck - let us know how it all went when you've been released.

In other words, you can, but whether you should or not is a different matter. A better question is "how do I avoid getting in the situation in the first place".

[if my above reply is tart and sarky, I found myself in exactly the described situation, not with a SP but with a wife. And the police did indeed immediately arrest me. That was a good week. Why would it be any different with a SP involved?]

(in call):

Of course you can report a robbery. You've not committed a crime and she has. Whether they'll be sympathetic is down to luck and even if they are, you'll probably just get a crime number. Watch 24 hours in police custody from a few weeks ago.

This is the reality.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Contracts involving sexual services are unenforceable in law (it's come up before), so you probably can't even report it as a robbery, if you handed over the cash voluntarily and then expected sex.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Contracts involving sexual services are unenforceable in law (it's come up before), so you probably can't even report it as a robbery, if you handed over the cash voluntarily and then expected sex.

What about contracts about time. Most WGs have that disclaimer about the money being for the time...

Lacoster

Personally I think getting the police involved is absurd. Only take with you what you are willing to part with. Understand that it is all in the game. Don’t have people you don’t trust in your home full stop. If you want an out call you would be wise to see the girl incall first and buld some rapport.

Offline bigbird

1) Do your homework before punting,
2) if you are taking one for the team then go for the minimum time and cheapest price on the first visit
3) Leave all valuables hidden in your car and only take the money agreed into the flat
4) If its bait and switch just go along with it, who knows who is hidden in the house/apartment
5) Is it worth a confrontation for £60 ?

You could always have a cheap voice recorder in your jacket, but do you really want to discuss punting with a copper for a £60 loss?

Diehard

So then a punter fucking a hooker and then legging it without paying has done nothing wrong in the eyes of the law?

It’s an interesting discussion as my gut feeling is a hooker reporting a punter for non payment after sex will successfully get the police to arrest the punter for sexual assault at minimum. Whether said punter would ever be convicted I’ve no idea, probably not, but the hassle caused would be potential ruinous.

Danger!WillRobinson

A contract for an illegal activity is indeed unenforceable (e.g. complaining you've been sold an oxo cube instead of a lump of hash), but as paying for sex (one on one, no pimps, brothels, etc.) is not illegal, then it's arguable that it could be enforceable, but I doubt anyone's ever gone to court over it.

As regards robbery, technically that requires force to be used at the time of stealing, and in order to facilitate the theft. At the very least handing over cash and there being no sex would arguably be theft, defined as "dishonest appropriation of property belonging to another with the intention of permanently depriving them of it".

Lacoster

So then a punter fucking a hooker and then legging it without paying has done nothing wrong in the eyes of the law?

It’s an interesting discussion as my gut feeling is a hooker reporting a punter for non payment after sex will successfully get the police to arrest the punter for sexual assault at minimum. Whether said punter would ever be convicted I’ve no idea, probably not, but the hassle caused would be potential ruinous.

It’s an interesting discussion and opens a can full of worms.

I think generally the police would want peace and order restored so would normally give both parties a talking down to and most likely leave it at that in order to get on with what they perceive to be real crime.

Once accusations or evidence of violence or criminal damage have been ascertained then expect the police to turn and start making arrests. I don’t think they favour punter nor provider in this instance necessarily so your best bet if ever this occurs is to be as calm and reasonable as possible and hope the other party paints themselves into a corner.

Personally I would not want to have things escalate as far as statements being made etc.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 06:34:55 pm by Lacoster »

Offline Bikerboy

I wouldn’t bother calling the plod/hotel management it’s #tooembarassing.
Up to you though.