Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scam and Threats Blondie SB Adultwork or Sammy Bournemouth on UKAdultzone  (Read 1167 times)

pepperoni3041

The above bid on a reverse booking of mine and would urge anyone out there to avoid like the plague.

She claims to live in Bournemouth but comes to London often and have to say I am pretty much at fault for what happened and it is the first time in my rather long punting experience this has happened to me.

To cut a long story short I spoke to her and all sounded good for a meet she sounded nice and I can usually judge someone on the phone (how wrong was I !). She sent pictures and no alarm bells went off as we discussed a few likes and dislikes, but a few hours before we met asked if I could send her £20 petrol money by bank transfer which I did (I know big mistake)

She turned up about half hour late no problem, we had a chat and all going well and gave her the fee which she put in her handbag had a drink and then she said she had to go and move her car as was badly parked, I was not too worried as her handbag was left behind and I let her out (you can guess the rest!).

Never came back and must have palmed the fee into her pockets when I was distracted, and handbag pretty empty. I tried sending texts and calling her but phone off. About half an hour later some guy phones up from her number saying he will come back and knows where I live etc and threatening violence if I don't leave her alone.

Cleary this is a disturbing situation and have decided to just put it down to my stupidity, however I have a lot of information on her as she does not realise her mobile comes up with her Facebook page if you search. I am asking for some advice if I should make this public here? What do you think? Her phone is now dead but I know the number, her bank details her full real name from Facebook and her family links to her mother and sisters! Also got full face pictures of her and lots on Facebook.

Any comments would be appreciated and please avoid her like the plague.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 01:03:42 pm by pepperoni3041 »

jjpsweet

Do you have a link to her aw profile?

pepperoni3041

been taken down but her nickname was blondie sb she is on uk aduktzone
External Link/Members Only
hope this helps

Spanky_bum_time

Put some pics up, She will probably set up a new profile.

Offline Nagilum

been taken down but her nickname was blondie sb she is on uk aduktzone
External Link/Members Only
hope this helps

So that is her I take it?

First go and review this and secondly learn from this and never invite them round your house.  Third I hope you have a punting phone for these occasions, and lastly you may proceed to reporting the abusive text to the police should you receive any more harassment, however hold off and see because Its all bullshit.

You silly boy!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 05:14:07 pm by Nagilum »

pepperoni3041

In 20 plus years of punting never had a problem and yes it is her
I am a single guy with my own place so dont really need lots of cloak and dagger stuff but this has obviously put the red aler on. Dont want others to fall foul of her.

Offline Nagilum

In 20 plus years of punting never had a problem and yes it is her
I am a single guy with my own place so dont really need lots of cloak and dagger stuff but this has obviously put the red aler on. Dont want others to fall foul of her.

Well done reviewing!

Don't use your address its risky for this reason.  I too am single but would never use my own place.

mikexxlong

Sounds like a well-rehearsed scam; you’re probably not the first to get robbed :mad:

She looks like a right skank, what an utter cunt :angry:

The threats are most likely hot air, don’t worry too much, easier said than done I know but…….
Just be aware on who’s around where you live, any strangers hanging around etc., make sure your property is secured & so on :music:

Compile ALL information on her, ready to either pass on to plod, if the threats/harassment becomes real
And possibly pass it on to the punting community so she can be black listed  :thumbsup:

Also learn from your mistakes  :rolleyes:

tyrese999

Police in Gloucester have an open log on this girl at Barton street station and would advise anyone to speak to the sargeant there as he is extremely helpful and would appreciate more feedback on this, tried messaging op but won't allow it. Admin feel free to contact me for more info

pepperoni3041

Offline Poopster

OP, good on you for making this public, the majority of us would bury it (probably me included) for being taken in that way.

pepperoni3041

Thanks her number is on adultref so feel comfortable posting it here
07745 816602

Offline Squire Haggard

A similar thing happened to me many years ago. She was  picking up guys from the street, in the red light district. She took them back to a flat and disappeared with the money, after a guy she was working with came to the door. As they were doing this on a regular basis, I informed the income tax people, who appeared very interested. She disappeared from the streets shortly after that. I had previously been told that the income tax people investigated EVERY complaint made to them.

I would be so angry if the case above happened to me that I would inform her mother and sisters via Facebook, using a fake account. I would only do it if she did not know my identity and I could not be traced by her. There's always HMRC as well.

tyrese999

Pepperoni
I have sent admin as many details as possible as cannot message you but my decision was report to police and interestingly they are aware and spoke to her direct and she with me tried accusing me of all sorts ..then dropped it when attended station in person to complain I want something done..hence why police would be very interested .

Offline Squire Haggard

Pepperoni
I have sent admin as many details as possible as cannot message you but my decision was report to police and interestingly they are aware and spoke to her direct and she with me tried accusing me of all sorts ..then dropped it when attended station in person to complain I want something done..hence why police would be very interested .

Good luck with that and do let us know what the police are doing about it. If they can do something about it then the law has changed in recent years. Perhaps she can be charged with 'obtaining money by deception?'  When I went to the police they said that they could do nothing, as it was a transaction, and not theft. I asked them if they could still do nothing if she was doing this many times with others, which she was. They said they could still do nothing. If the law has changed, then it'll help stop the scamming scum like her.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:36:11 am by Squire Haggard »

tyrese999

True squire, but what do we do then let these skanks get way with it and threaten others?
Maybe I was lucky I kept incriminating texts and the police also got a script from her mobile supplier also as proof.
They have had a chat and state local police to her will pay a visit without prior notice in case she is being "coerced" into conning people I.E: make life uncomfortable for her if in company of family for example when visited as put across to me.
More who expose, more visits to get them gone ,equals doing good for others maybe?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:06:00 pm by tyrese999 »

pking_paul

Well done OP. I don't know that I would have pushed it that far. Let us know if more develops. Respect  :hi:

pepperoni3041

thanks all for the support I am tempted to put her picture up here is that against the rules maybe admin can advise me?

Offline Thepacifist

Sorry to hear this! There is no honor among thieves. I would expose her in every way possible  :hi: