Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Condoms and not condoms  (Read 2830 times)

Offline mrbobbit

OK, I have been seeing WGs for about 30 years. Always used condoms of course, but have noticed in the last few years that penetrative sex with a condom does little for me and nowadays I much prefer OWO and CIM.

Recently took up with an old FWB (recently divorced) and we do not use condoms. It's fantastic.

This set me wondering. Is the reason I like OWO/CIM so much because of the warmth and wetness which are cut out by condom use?

Any views?

Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline mrbobbit

Thanks, but that is about condoms. Ultimately this is about fleshy contact.
Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip

Offline McSwell

OK, I have been seeing WGs for about 30 years. Always used condoms of course, but have noticed in the last few years that penetrative sex with a condom does little for me and nowadays I much prefer OWO and CIM.

Recently took up with an old FWB (recently divorced) and we do not use condoms. It's fantastic.

This set me wondering. Is the reason I like OWO/CIM so much because of the warmth and wetness which are cut out by condom use?

Any views?

Must admit I sometimes enjoy an uncovered face-fuck more than a pussy shag with condom, depends on the girl of course

Offline Blackpool Rock

The orgasm I get from OWO / CIM is so much better than finishing inside a condom from sex, if STI's didn't exist then most guys would opt for skin on skin however guys use them for a reason.

Offline mrbobbit

vt

Thanks, but that is about condoms. Ultimately this is about fleshy contact.

I thought it might help you get the best of both worlds, the barrier protection against STIs, yet something close to the sensations of skin-on-skin contact.

With everything in sex, it's risk vs reward. Most punters seem comfortable with the risks of OWO/CIM, but don't want the extra risk of unprotected intercourse.

A well-performed CIM finish comes a very close second to cumming bare in a pussy, so a good option.

Interestingly though, the HIV transmission risks of unprotected receptive oral are similar to unprotected insertive vaginal, so a prossie allowing CIM from a punter is carrying a similar theoretical risk of a punter going bare with a prossie.

External Link/Members Only

Offline paul_2407

I had several months of bareback with a WG and it was always a toss up between CIM and inside her, so you've probably hit the nail on its head

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I had several months of bareback with a WG and it was always a toss up between CIM and inside her, so you've probably hit the nail on its head

hope you got tested before you saw the girls you have reviewed on here  :dash:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

YidArmy

Can you tell other Londoners which WG you were barebacking for several months?

Offline PepeMAGA

hope you got tested before you saw the girls you have reviewed on here  :dash:
good call

Offline BlueRock

Sure this must of been discussed before. The unprotected oral sex risk is generally deemed theoretical. A study on gay couples where one man was known to be HIV +ve showed no evidence of infection being passed by oral sex including CIM. All cases of infection could be placed to other activities. Bareback is always going to feel best but should be reserved to a partner really not WGs or one nighters.

Offline PepeMAGA

Sure this must of been discussed before. The unprotected oral sex risk is generally deemed theoretical. A study on gay couples where one man was known to be HIV +ve showed no evidence of infection being passed by oral sex including CIM. All cases of infection could be placed to other activities. Bareback is always going to feel best but should be reserved to a partner really not WGs or one nighters.
I believe there are studies that have shown infection from either CIM or swallowing, cant remember which

Offline the_exile

Bareback is always going to feel best but should be reserved to a partner really not WGs or one nighters.

Sums it up nicely.

Shure

After seeing a "civvie" for the first time ages, going bare felt so fucking good. Everything is more intense when you go without.

Yes, it's not the safest, but it felt real compared to wearing a rubber.

Offline Blackpool Rock

After seeing a "civvie" for the first time ages, going bare felt so fucking good. Everything is more intense when you go without.

Yes, it's not the safest, but it felt real compared to wearing a rubber.
Hope your civvie was tested and clean? More likely to catch something than from a prossie