Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is genuine DFK, OWO, CIM & Swallow for under £100 too good to be true? (30mins)  (Read 1351 times)

Offline MattEagle

To be completely honest I'm not even too fussed about having sex because for me a condom gets in the way of intimacy so I'd rather just CIM. Whenever I do a search on adultwork however for these four services, they usually don't do it even if they advertise it, say they have to see you first (this I could accept if they were more positive about it for example if they said as long as you take a shower it's fine, but instead it feels like an escape), or charge extra even if this isn't mentioned and usually if that's the case then they don't really want to do it.

DFK OWO CIM and Swallow (optional but for me it's a guarantee that they don't mind the cim) for under 100 preferably 80 for 30 minutes. Is it too much to ask for in your opinion? :(

Edit: I meant to put this in the London section since that's where I am but now that it's here there's no harm in getting everyone's thoughts :)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 10:05:56 pm by MattEagle »

Offline wilburs horse

Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MattEagle

Can get that for £40.

In London on Adultwork? I find that if it's in their enjoys list and there's no mention of it on their profile then it's most likely a no, and sometimes even if it is mentioned in the profile they still don't do it. I forgot to mention I tick DT too.

mrhappypants

Check my review of LIDIA, with the proviso that she may not meet your DFK criteria.

Offline MattEagle

Check my review of LIDIA, with the proviso that she may not meet your DFK criteria.

No longer active it seems, along with quite a few others you've reviewed :(

Offline wilburs horse

Was thinking of certain girls at Jackie's or Sheridan's.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline threechilliman

Can get that for £40.

Yep, available in Manc. Solo 40, duo for 60 or trio for 80. Job done.

tcm

Offline Punterperson1971

I have a regular who does cim,swallow or a facial and owo for £70 for 30 min booking and cum twice too.

mrhappypants

As I was saying External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Her reviews across the two profiles are mixed so draw your own clonclusions.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 10:38:06 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline Littlefoot

No not too much to ask!  I know a couple of the top of my head. Top one does CIM but doesn't swallow. Not in your area, but if your ever around the Midlands, both excellent punts.

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
plenty of ladies offer what u seek !
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Brazilian Martian

Offline Sparta Prada

Cody will do what you want for £90. She's a top girl as well!