Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilysmith  (Read 2356 times)

kazred

Offline Tonyleung

I'd swear all these  "have you seen..." threads are Bullshit and are pimps/WG's bumping/advertising.

Can we lock these types of thread automatically? Case in point the recent Alice thread.

ink added https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29872.0
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 08:26:49 am by Tonyleung »

Offline Sedlmayer

I'm sure some are from established members and are genuine requests for info. However, such a post from someone who had virtually never posted before does look highly suspicious.

dave_rave

I'd swear all these  "have you seen..." threads are Bullshit and are pimps/WG's bumping/advertising.

Probably some of them, yes, but I've had some good info on from these threads where there haven't previously been any reviews on a particular girl.

Offline Tonyleung

Um Dave....All you do is post..."has anyone..."

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31507.msg440088#msg440088

You kinda fit Sed's profile in the post above yours.....

Offline Sedlmayer

Um Dave....All you do is post..."has anyone..."

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31507.msg440088#msg440088

Precisely Tony - fits it to a "T"

Offline Clooney

Yes, some of these threads are invaluable to someone like me who just getting back into the punting game after a break.

If you stop them, then some valuable contributions will be lost in the process of excluding the dross.

dave_rave

In that case, please go ahead and report my posts.

Offline hendrix

I've seen her quite a few times, she's a good gfe, slim body and very pretty imo. I'll post a review when I can get round to it!

Stealthshagger

I have written threads like that, and I am no tout or WG thanks.  It can be useful when a profile is new or looks familiar but you cant find feedback or reviews. Its kind of a central aspect of the forum's raison d'etre is it not?

Offline Sedlmayer

I have written threads like that, and I am no tout or WG thanks.  It can be useful when a profile is new or looks familiar but you cant find feedback or reviews. Its kind of a central aspect of the forum's raison d'etre is it not?

Yes it is, IMHO, and I'm sure members are savvy enough to notice when the OP has only posted twice before and make their own minds up. I certainly didn't mean to imply that I favour these threads being automatically locked or anything like that. I have got some very useful information from this kind of thread.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 09:02:31 am by Sedlmayer »

kazred

Thanks Hendrix

PS ALL - I did say in my first post y-day that I was new to the forum

And to verify my honesty as a punter you can see my feedback on Miss Kristendd and a fair few others on AW

Offline Sedlmayer

I've seen her quite a few times, she's a good gfe, slim body and very pretty imo. I'll post a review when I can get round to it!

£180/hr though, Hendrix  :unknown:

Offline hendrix

£180/hr though, Hendrix  :unknown:

Yeah...I saw her on a rb the first time...and she's honoured that rate for me since :) She is not a MissKDD type of filth hound, but she does look damn good and isn't shy about spunk ;)..so I'd say worth meeting particularly if she bids on an rb..

Offline Sedlmayer

Yeah...I saw her on a rb the first time...and she's honoured that rate for me since :) She is not a MissKDD type of filth hound, but she does look damn good and isn't shy about spunk ;)..so I'd say worth meeting particularly if she bids on an rb..

fair enough - is she based in Kent?

Offline hendrix

fair enough - is she based in Kent?

I believe so, she's always visted me in East or Central London no problem.

Offline Clooney

Hendrix, she alludes to having a very large clitoris in her profile. How much bigger than average would you say it was? She says it's like a malteser. Is is Vanessa Del Rio sized?

I've got a thing about massive clitorises and finding them is almost impossible.

Offline mattylondon

I believe so, she's always visted me in East or Central London no problem.
I have to wonder though, if she wrong the profile herself?

It's not often I read one where the prossie herself uses the word cunt in a profile? £180? Not a chance.

kazred

To report back I saw her y-day - I paid 350 for a 2 hour punt but she stayed for 3.5 hours.

A pretty slim Latvian girl who has a great body and offers a good GFE. Bit too vanilla for me but I'll still be seeing again as she's a good shag and good company....

yourgent

Bit passive but very pretty, responsive nipples and loves RO