Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bruna Knightsbridge  (Read 1464 times)

Offline dryanse8

Has anyone seen this girl?

External Link/Members Only

She's advertised with numerous high class agencies £500 - £600 per hour but has recently popped up on a trusted agency I have used before for £300!

Seriously tempted at this price.

Has anyone out there seen her?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Has anyone seen this girl?

She's advertised with numerous high class agencies £500 - £600 per hour but has recently popped up on a trusted agency I have used before for £300!

Take one for the team ?
 300 per hour is too rich for me so I will pass and stay in my lane

Offline dryanse8

Might have to.
One of those girls that has been on the list for so long that the extra expenditure seems worth the risk!

Offline The_Don

YMMV, with any W/G

No I have not and current have no plans to

but has recently popped up on a trusted agency I have used before

For you may be not for me or some other members of the forum.

She's advertised with numerous high class agencies

Agencies normally photo shop the W/G pictures and what you see on a website and in person, will be different in most cases. Also note services lists (or lack of on most of these websites).

Smith posted some useful advise (IMO) on agencies: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62880.0

£500 - £600 per hour but has recently popped up on a trusted agency I have used before for £300!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There no correlation, between price and quality, when it comes to W/G (IMO). I've punted a few (W/G) priced @ £180+ PH that were far worse than some £60 P/H in terms of service and attitude. Beauty is very subjective and ranks lower than service and attitude when I punt. So, its down to what a punter considers true VFM.

Offline The_Don

Might have to.
One of those girls that has been on the list for so long that the extra expenditure seems worth the risk!

We all start somewhere, please enlighten me!

How long have you been a member? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=110447

Offline dryanse8

Not been a member on here for very long.
Been punting on and off for five years and had mainly good experiences.

These are the girls I have seen over the years (well most of them).
I don't know how to attached the photos to the text so you'll just have to make do.

1. Erika (£200 Agency) - Paddington - Very pretty blonde, great DT but no CIM. 7/10
2. Can't remember her name (£250 Agency) - Earl's Court- B&S but still fit as fuck. OW. 7/10
3. Gizelle (£200 Agency) - West Ken - Fall back choice after falling out with Kelly-Ann. Very pretty and good DFK but only OW. 6/10
4. Abby (£150 Agency) - Old Marylebone Road - Quite pretty but out of it. Fucked her for ages too Niall manner of positions. 7/10
5. Daria (£200 Agency) - Bayswater - Pretty and good DFK with OWO. 6/10
6. Amanda (£180 Agency) - Paddington The legend! Awesome girl who took a hard pounding in all holes. Seen her a few times. Her CIM is amazing! 10/10
7. Lena (£180 Agency) - Paddington - Pretty and keen to please with good attempt of DT. 7/10
8. Eleanor (£250 Agency) - Really hot girl who kissed with passion and sucked me dry. 8/10
9. Camila (£250 Agency) - Another B&S and the girl was very hot but tried to avoid sex by chatting. A lot. Funny thing was when she put her mind to it the girl gave the most ferocious and amazing DT blowjob ever! Came all over her face too. 3/10 effort but 10/10 for the blowjob.
10. Nicole (£300 Agency) - Stunning girl, intelligent and filthy. Saw her a few times including an all nighter. Could take a load in her mouth too. Amazing, now retired and married. 10/10
11. Marta (£500 Agency) - A last minute booking but glad I did. Absolutely beautiful woman, awesome DFK and great shag. Enjoyed a forced sex role play before I CIM. 9/10
12. Miriam (£150 Agency) - Very pretty girl who had great oral skills. No CIM but tight in all the right places. 7/10
13. Sandra (£250 Indy) - Really pretty girl with a stunning figure. Came in that pretty mouth of hers twice and once in doggy in an hour. She was that hot. Seen her again since, still sucks like her life depends on it. No Anal though. 9/10
14. Johnica (£200 Agency) - Very cute girl who saw me late on. Really sub and let me fuck her mouth in all kinds of positions. Fit body too. Good fun. 8/10
15. Maggie (£150 Agency) - Tall and beautiful with good blowjob technique. Likes it in doggy and took a fair load in her mouth without complaint. 8/10
16. Sisi (£150 Agency) - Tall, slim and pretty but has a very hard edge. Slight hygiene issue and CIM is an extra £100! Decent shag as she can take a rough fucking. 6/10
17. Sweet Monique (£120 Indy) - She does indeed look like Michelle Pfeiffer! Great body, very sub and willing to please. Lovely tongue action. Two good sweaty rounds. 8/10
18. Sensual Carmen (£150 Indy) - Very pretty girl who does what she is asked very well. Amazing deepthroat blowjob and takes loads very well. Lovely tight body too. Ask ahead for Anal though. 8/10.

That's pretty much me in a nutshell. Bruna will probably be my last punt so hopefully she won't disappoint!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dryanse8

Saw her today on the spur of the moment.

£300 incall for 1hr Chelsea

Absolutely beautiful looking woman. Quite clearly the girl on the numerous pictures. No Photoshop here.

Very discreet one bed flat in Chelsea. Comfortable and clean with a good bathroom for preparations.

Nice ensuite with a good queen size bed in front of a floor to ceiling mirror.

Bruna was very much the woman I'd listed after so so long, which was a relief.
About 5'4" barefoot and painfully pretty. Very nice body with amazing breasts. Very tanned too.

Donation aside our hour began. Bruna (advertised as Priscilla to be fair) wasted no time in ripping off my towel and sucking me off. Very skilled with some gentle OWO before licking me up and down before deepthroating me very noisily for some time. Thought I should return the favour and slid my tongue all over her wet pussy (and arsehole) before we went for a very satisfying 69. She liked looking in the mirror while sucking cock too which was an added turn on. On with the hat and Bruna jumped on me for some aggressive Cowgirl before I flipped her over and gave her a good pounding in doggy. Watching her watch us in the mirror was too much and I soon shot a load into the hat.
Long chat about all and sundry (she is very easy to talk too and a very intelligent girl too) before Bruna took my cock in her mouth again for a wonderful sloppy blowjob that soon ended in CIM (spat).

Location? 9/10
Looks? 10/10
Enthusiasm? 10/10
Personality? 9/10 (hardly relevant but nonetheless a very attractive girl in mind as well as body).

Only slight negative is that she isn't that fond of Anal (which I didn't request although she does have a tight little ass by the look of it.

Overall 9/10

She is apparently going to cash in her chips soon though so if anyone fancies a filthy hour or two with this very beautiful Brazilian, I'd get in there quick.

Highly recommended!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Just out of interest, why didn't you post that in the Review section? :)

Offline dryanse8

Being a bit dense I guess. Posted not long after seeing her so still buzzing from the experience.
It was good!