Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai providers in South Wales  (Read 2314 times)

Offline pete88

Hi guys new on the site not to the South Wales scene. My preferences are for the thai ladies..Anyone with any tips for good massage or good full service? I have tried the massage and full service in Ponty and wasnr to keen. I know for an establishment in Cardiff where you can have very good massage with happy ending although I wont post where out in the open. I used to enjoy a decent massage and full service in Port Talbot although the ladies seem to have disappeared. There is lady in Morrison who gives a good massage and the best hand relief I have ever had although not the best looking. Also latley my most recent exploits are a massage Swansea city centre. The massge was nice and soft not the best I have experienced but hand relief was good and the best bit was the girl was very sexy id say a 9/10. Any info regarding any thai providers in the south wales area would be much appreciated. Pete..

ash19

Also latley my most recent exploits are a massage Swansea city centre.

Are you referring to Nadia? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

She's quite new on the scene I think and has already gotten some good reviews so I'm considering a visit. As for Thai girls, I'm only around the Swansea scene and we're not exactly spoilt for choice over here.  :( There's one or two pretty good asian places here that may have a thai girl on certain weeks, but other than that its a punting desert, you'll have more luck in cardiff from what I've heard  :hi:

Offline pete88

I have tried Richmand road once in cardiff, the girl was lovley and the service was exellent but she did smell a bitnof bio so havent tried any of the others since. Also havent tried the thai massage near the stadium but thats due to swansea being nearer and that when I am in cardiff ai know a decent place in the city centre. Cheers pete...

Offline pete88

Also yes I am referring to Thai Nadia...