Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Chanel - Cardiff bay  (Read 543 times)

Offline welshmuscle

First review and using my phone and haven’t learned how to post links yet, hopefully one of you kind fellas will help me out until I learn how it’s done. This sp has been reviewed before so most will know who I’m talking about. Candy chanel
3 weeks ago
Location - flat not to far from the bay. Clean and tidy, quite discreet. Plenty of parking near by.
Price - £100 for 30 min, (wish I could have stayed longer but I was in a rush)

The girl - I’ve seen candy a few times and think she’s a real stunner, long dark hair, perfect tits and a nice smile, smelled nice and fresh and looked great in matching lingerie.

Service - started off with some great oral, she excels in this particular area, this went on for a while (my choice) then it was on with the rubber and she rode me expertly, soon it was my turn to do a bit of work so bent her over the bed a pounded away until I was ready to blow, off with the rubber and finished on those perfect tits.

All in all a really good punt, I’ll definitely be seeing her again, next time for longer.

Like i said first review so hopefully I’ve done it right and not forgotten anything. Stay tuned, more to follow
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 08:05:33 pm by welshmuscle »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sa1) aka Welshbigun09
Banned by:

Offline Belgarion