Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Welsh Diamond- Cardiff tour November or early December.  (Read 300 times)

StevenJ

External Link/Members Only

Date: either late November 2018 or Early December 2018

Time: 1HR Christmas special £120

Original contact made via UKE then made the booking on Adultwork.

On the day i was sent details of the hotel via UKE mail, then around the time of the booking i was contacted with the room number.

Entered the hotel and walked straight past receiption and in to the lift, knocked the door of the room and i was let in by Amber sorted out the paper work and got undressed also Amber did the same we both lied down on to the bed with touching and caressing each other followed by kissing & DFK. Amber proceededcto give me OWO for a conciderable length of time, she laid down on the bed and i kissed her all over her body and worked my way down to her pussy to give it lots of attension.

On with the condom Mish first, Doggy style, Spooning, Cowgirl then it was off with the condom to finnish of by oral and hand i came quite qiuckly on to myself.

The one thing with Amber there is a lot of conversation between each other during the sex so time files past quickly.

Would i recommend and see again the  out right answer would be yes, but next time i think i will go and see her in Swansea as she does not often tour to Cardiff.