Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 🎅 Merry Christmas to you Welsh peeps (punters) & peaches (service providers).🎅  (Read 906 times)

STAR-LORD

I've seen it posted in the North West region as well as in Off-topic, but Merry Christmas y'all.  :hi:  :drinks:

Be safe, be merry and hope you all had good stocking fillers! May you cherish the specific time with friends, family (or even by yourself). No f@#king snow unfortunately but some rain instead.  :(

Anyhow today is meant to be a good day of celebration and a special time of year.  :music:

All the same, be good you all and have a great day! 🎅

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 10:50:28 am by STAR-LORD »

Offline Corus Boy

Thank you and all the best wishes to you.  :drinks:

Offline Goldfinch

Merry Christmas to all the Welsh punters-best wishes from the North West section.

:drinks:

STAR-LORD

Merry Christmas to all the Welsh punters-best wishes from the North West section.

:drinks:

And to you too Finchy. Thanks dude.  :drinks: Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mil 34

Merry Christmas star lord and to the rest of you on here

STAR-LORD

:drinks: to Corus Boy & Mil 34. I personally think it's been a good one so far.  :cool: Hope it's been the same with the rest out there too. Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 05:33:27 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Proton

It's my first year complete year on UKP except for a brief sabbatical, I have found it's been very useful, very amusing and always informative.
 THANKS to one & all on here and hopefully we will all have a healthy wonder time in 2019   ;)

Offline sharpshoes78

Xmas can bog off
Spent it in work sober  :(

Offline Proton

:angry: I can sympathise with you, as soon as I became a single bloke I went at the bottom of the holidays list.  :mad:

Offline HS4000Kestral

And a happy shagging new year !

Offline dumbarton

Offline Bonio

Yep happy new year to everyone

STAR-LORD

Hope everyone had a decent/good Christmas; and everyone has a good start of 2019. Happy new year. 🕺

Offline Proton