Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Size6-Sexy-Kelly  (Read 1238 times)

Pauly447

Seen kelly today for a 1 hour booking £100 all inclusive service as stated clearly on Aw page. I also called the number to confirm. I arrived on time to be told the landlord had turned up to fix the boiler ( Bullshit ) can i wait 15 min  the the punter came out all red faced Lol .  Then the girl dont want to do the services and said her friend answers the phone not her. I said it is your profile and if you dont do these services you should tell her not to tell customers you do the services listed on Aw. Anyway i wont return. Waist of time and money

SirPhilipXX

Yet another Polish disappointment - and she looked so promising. Thanks for the heads up.

dj3k

She works from Size 4 Amy's flat.  Not sure what is going on as Megan, Jessica and 2 others are now working outcall. Usually I speak to the same women when I have booked them, and she is rude as hell.

Shame as Megan and Amy are fantastic!

SirPhilipXX

She works from Size 4 Amy's flat.  Not sure what is going on as Megan, Jessica and 2 others are now working outcall. Usually I speak to the same women when I have booked them, and she is rude as hell.

Shame as Megan and Amy are fantastic!

I saw that Megan had put her profile back up and I tried to book her for an outcall yesterday, but so far she has not opened my email.

dj3k

Amy's profile has gone and she has a new one (with verified photos showing) and looks like at a new place .