Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade Joy - Incall Chester  (Read 1689 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5551952) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Beansbrocoli

AW Link: External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1/2 Hr @ 100

Comms: Not the easiest in general with past attempts, but this time sent a text early on and got a reply relatively quickly and confirmed the meet.

Description: Once again, thanks to reccomendations from others, I decided to try out jade joy. In all honesty, as a piece of advice, try to get your comms set up as quickly as possible. Anyway after dealing with comms and confirming the meet I made my way down to the location and was let in. Jade herself is quite a pretty young lady with a fantastic petite body, nice curly hair and green eyes and a very pretty face. Anyway, entered the location, and exchanged funds, had a friendly bit of conversation, and then eased into DFK, while both still standing. A few minutes of DFK and mutual touching, we then progressed on to RO, with her lying on the bed. Switched to OWO, with her on the side of the bed, giving my the fantastic view of that body. OWO was good with varying depth a good amount of sloppiness, which continued for a little bit. This is where the encounter takes a fun turn  :lol:. On with the fun balloon and we start with her on top (jeeeez thats tight!), riding slowly and taking her time, with those green eyes staring directly at me and some DFK in between, the speed started to pick up, the moans started getting louder and the DFK got more intense, as she leaned forward for some DFK, I grabbed her ass and proceeded to thrust up and down as we snogged. After a few minutes of this, we switched positions once more, got her legs on my shoulders for some traditional missionary, and just went for it and after a few mins finished in mish with her legs on my shoulders and mid dfk. Cleaned up, talked for a little bit and then left.

Would I return: Yes, but I would return for 1 hour not the 1/2hr.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 12:25:25 pm by Beansbrocoli »

Offline Beansbrocoli

Thanks, realised it after I posted