Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are these PG scam profiles or has anyone managed to book a meet???  (Read 1102 times)

Offline alibirmingham

long story short came across these 2 WG’s profile as both as soon as they showed up in Brum. They came at different dates over the past week. Both part of the same group. Have UKP reviews so genuine SP’s at some point.

Number displayed but always hitting the voicemail, I’ve texted and sent AW emails but no replies to text and aw emails gone unread.

Makes me think they just move around area to area and make money off the AW private gallery.

Unless of course someone on here has actually got a reply or even a meet with either or has one planned. Personally I prefer the look of Samira but would fuck either of them. Hope their genuine but not holding my breath.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline James

Samira actually says to text on her profile. Guessing pimp controls.
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline alibirmingham

Even so no replies to texts, calls, or emails. You’d think if they are genuine tourers they would want to be busy and have punts lined up from the moment they hit the town.

The lack of response makes me think they ain’t genuine. Maybe wgs who were controlled by a pimp but then the girls left the industry or went indi so pimp turned the profiles into PG scams so he could continue making money from their old profiles.

All just guesses really but do hope I’m wrong. Would love to fuck Samira lol

Offline James

maybe keep trying, i was going to text samira, reviews do mentions its hard to book with her.
could be a pimp. the other one is fake i think. hidden feedback. 95 quid an hour. that tgtbt for an indian/pakistani  girl
text if not move on, they are usually bradford based

Offline Juankerr

Would love to fuck Samira lol

Looks like she's taking it up the arse bareback in her movie gallery.

Offline alibirmingham

Looks like she's taking it up the arse bareback in her movie gallery.

Assuming that’s prob a fake video or just her and her pimp doing it to increase revenue through the profile. If I ever manage to contact her I will dangle the cash and see if she passes or fails my BB test.

Offline James

Offline alibirmingham

op did u get a response

Nope, total silence. Been trying everyday including yesterday with multiple calls and text but keeping it light so don’t appear desperate  :D

Offline James

Nope, total silence. Been trying everyday including yesterday with multiple calls and text but keeping it light so don’t appear desperate  :D

I think pg scam then, or they cant be bothered, they may have pre booked meets here and just put profile up for pg. Move on i guess.

Samira pic is not her anyway. the girl in blue dress(mentioned on other reviews, shes also pakistani not indian)

other girl has hidden feedback

Offline alibirmingham

I think pg scam then, or they cant be bothered, they may have pre booked meets here and just put profile up for pg. Move on i guess.

Samira pic is not her anyway. the girl in blue dress(mentioned on other reviews, shes also pakistani not indian)

other girl has hidden feedback

I’ve moved on but still hold a slither of hope for Samira lol. If they had pre-booked meets I can’t see her being fully booked that she’s got no availability at all. What I don’t get is how much can they really make if it is a PG scam. Not like their PG’s are expensive.

yougotplayed

Dunno bout the other girl but Samira i've tried 3 or 4 times not a single response once..

Offline alibirmingham

Given up now.  :unknown:

They can’t be making that much of the PG scam at the rates they charging unless it’s the mindset of high volume and  lost cost trying to snag as many punters as possible.

Offline James

Slags are in glasgow. So pg or timewasters

Offline alibirmingham

Slags are in glasgow. So pg or timewasters

Defo PG scam. They were supposed to be here for 2 weeks scamming brummies but may have caught wind of this thread and realised the jig is up lol

Offline James

Put this thread in scotland or similar. Stop their scam

Offline alibirmingham

If the punters do a search on ukp they should come up with this thread