Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly_dolce - Boston Manor - Walkded - TOFTT  (Read 335 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7524690) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Moneyd

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Very close to Boston Manor station behind a parade of shops. The flat is a shit hole, room seemed ok though.

Fee and services
On WhatsApp confirmed 1=£100 for 30 and £130 for an hour.
Basics were kissing, massage, sex, 60 and ow.
owo is £20 and anal £50.

Didn't take anything as I walked.

On phone I asked if photos were genuine and if tits were large and natural. I was told yes. "100% natural?" Maid said, "yes she told me, all clients are very happy with her". I said I'd walk if they were fake and she didn't budge so I booked and took the punt.

In reality, I would have stayed for £100 if they were natural, even if I had the feeling that service would be below average. I just wanted to fuck a hot young chick with a large natural rack.

Got there, up to the room. She's ok looking and I think the photos are genuine, can't really tell. Anyway I asked if real or enhanced and she confirmed enhanced. So I walked and text the maid why. Said they'd update the AW profile, which to their credit they have.

You never know, they might have been decent fakes. But the principle  of the lie and £100 for probable average service with no French kissing or owo wasn't worth the risk.

I'm not recommending. Better value elsewhere.