Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel - Rochdale Babes  (Read 2495 times)

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

Decided to check out Rochdale Babes (formely Baileys) after Angel's profile caught my jap's.
Booked a half hour session over the phone, receptionist very helpful & welcoming on the phone & in person.

Age on profile seems about right, bigger than 8/10 imo, probably a 12, bit of a belly, tits were biggish naturals, i'd say more D than EE though.
Girl next door looks.
Personality wise not cold but not warm either, quite friendly but with a professional distance.

Highlight was the OWO BJ, she uses her tongue well, flicking it and swirling it around the cock head/banjo string whilst it's inside her mouth.
Felt really good, a blow n go booking with her would be decent but don't think RB offer that.
Played with her pussy as she sucked me, fingers allowed, went into 69, not the freshest (she didn't shower after my booking & there was an ensuite).
Dom on for sex, Mish first, no eye contact & she didn't seem comfortable so it wasn't doing it for me, quickly switched to Doggy, much better,  where I shagged her until I nutted in the bag.

BJ was the highlight & makes this a neutral, other than that pretty meh.
No kissing or eye contact, very transactional.

Will return to RB but not to punt Angel, one & done.

£55 all in
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 02:44:16 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline Rack Admirer

Thanks for the review. Has the place been spruced up since the rebrand? It's been years since I've visited. Seem to remember it was quite stark and not very plush?

Offline Kool Keef

Not much of a change from what I saw, clean & fit for purpose but quite minimal & stark like you say.
Nice & warm inside & the shower was hot which isn't always the case in parlours.

Online TomTank

depends where you went Rack, as they did move down the road to a big awful place for a few years.
Current place is basic but fit for purpose.
I would give it a try with that Ellisa if I weren't away ...

Offline ISTS2005

Offline ISTS2005

Anyone know if they real pics?

Offline Kool Keef

I will say the back yard is much cleaner than when I went last time, looks like they've invested in a broom & some rubbish bags  :D

Offline Kool Keef

Carry looks fsntastic

I presume you mean Carly?
If so I agree, hopefully someone will go and TOFTT & report back.

Offline ISTS2005

I presume you mean Carly?
If so I agree, hopefully someone will go and TOFTT & report back.

My bad, yep Carly but Id be surprised if those pics are real or recent

Online suede

Did Angel suggest the Gfe offer of £20 for owo  and kissing ?

Its really annoying  :scare:

Online TomTank

Shouldn't that be £10?

Offline Kool Keef

She said she didn't do kissing.

Offline cheshireknobb

Thanks but ive found it very hit and miss lately as other say very robotic girls now in there

« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 04:44:40 pm by cheshireknobb »

Offline Kool Keef

Not been back to this place since this punt, rota is unreliable & most of the girls on the website don't seem to work there.
Phoned up a couple of times, in the morning after opening time, to see who's working & the receptionist has told me she was still waiting on the girs to arrive.

Offline cheshireknobb

Not been back to this place since this punt, rota is unreliable & most of the girls on the website don't seem to work there.
Phoned up a couple of times, in the morning after opening time, to see who's working & the receptionist has told me she was still waiting on the girs to arrive.

SNAP
Or one in now book for an hour & one says on way

the website needs a complete overall

Online TomTank

I was just thinking the opposite, that they seem to have a more settled rota and the website up to date, although I agree girls not turning up seems to be an issue.
Saw Priya there a couple of weeks ago, and had a great service (pretty sure I reviewed but will check)

Offline Rack Admirer

depends where you went Rack, as they did move down the road to a big awful place for a few years.

The place I went to was either above or beside a newsagent. There was a little car park I used up the road (& uphill) from it. It was 5 to 10 years ago that I went there. Can't see me rushing to return unless some positive feedback emerges.

Offline cheshireknobb

The place I went to was either above or beside a newsagent. There was a little car park I used up the road (& uphill) from it. It was 5 to 10 years ago that I went there. Can't see me rushing to return unless some positive feedback emerges.

Dont bother
punts there going worse
plus my last two visit 100% girls on "something"