Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Amica, Leicester  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Blurbz1

Hi all, been a while since I punted and looking to get back on it.

Usually I stay away from Roms - especially with zero feedback - but this one had captivated me shall we say?

Profile is verified but just wondered if anyone else had seen her? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

External Link/Members Only

Offline gbyld87

Usually I stay away from Roms - especially with zero feedback - but this one had captivated me shall we say?

Profile is verified but just wondered if anyone else had seen her? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

yeah i've taken a good look at this profile, but something about it looks fake to me.  I wouldn't trust it personally but you don't win anything by playing safe in this life i guess!

Offline Jkjkjk1967

Cheers

There a review for her as a neutral on the east mids review board, see here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=289187.0

Offline MrMan1973

Lists bareback and unprotected sex on her likes list.
Could be a typo or oversight however  :unknown:

Offline Buttons

The pictures look like they were taken on a digital camera from 20 years ago. I think the profile is bulkshit.

Offline dansmith8464

Always rely on a yandex reverse image search.

A link to this twitter post in 2014 goes to show buttons isn't far off with his suggestion the picture was taken with a digital camera from 20 years ago!

Offline shredman1

I put a review waste of time yes she is around 20 and slim looks like her profile but no spark in her eyes ,very robotic she has since put bareback on her profile I would not have entertained her if that was on when I saw her but used a condom for both BJ and sex dont waste your money or time IMA