Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM in the East Midlands (Full Body Sensual Massage)  (Read 23144 times)

Online MajorPayne

If you look down the website all the masseuses are individually named with an identifying photo. They are Joy, Sunny, Napa & Nana. The usual fees apply £40 for an hour's massage plus the usual extras in the room.
Thanks, their pictures were so small I missed them.  Possibility Nana appeals to me.

Saw Head, Neck & Shoulders Massage for £40, was this the one to which you mentioned above?

« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 01:01:06 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline mega

Thanks, their pictures were so small I missed them.  Possibility Nana appeals to me.

Saw Head, Neck & Shoulders Massage for £40, was this the one to which you mentioned above?

Although the website here External Link/Members Only states £45; I have been charged £40 on the door for the usual Thai massage done of mats on the floor (like Five Palms). Frankly head, neck and shoulders are not the bits I like being massaged.  :D

Offline badsin

Although the website here External Link/Members Only states £45; I have been charged £40 on the door for the usual Thai massage done of mats on the floor (like Five Palms). Frankly head, neck and shoulders are not the bits I like being massaged.  :D

Care to provide a review Mega?  :hi:

Offline mega

Care to provide a review Mega?  :hi:

Just to reiterate a point from elsewhere which I'm sure you remember:-  You may know that I don't write reviews if you're acquainted with another thread that was quite acrimonious at times. The upshot of all that is that I will endeavour to provide information where I am able or ask pertinent questions where I think it may help contributors.   Anyway some info about NinSu.  Firstly it's part of the empire of parlours of a similar name in Nuneaton, Loughborough, Nottingham etc.  There is very little I need to say other than it's typical of its type - £40 door charge for an hour then payment to the pleasant Thai staff in the room for either HE (£20) or full strip with HE (I paid £50 here but I'm sure it could be haggled down to the usual figure of £40). These sort of premises IMHO very, very, infrequently offer FS services and I don't go expecting that. As to B2B and intimate touching again YMMV would probably vary with each masseuse. 

Online gbyld87

Forgive me if I'm missing something, but surely if you're after a sexual service with a certain set of parameters, why would you risk a visit to a place where the services delivered may vary in both quantity and quality depending on the girl that walks into the room?  There are enough genuine fbsm providers in the area that tick all the required boxes at similar or lower cost and which you know provide all services required. 

Is there perhaps a veil of legitimacy?  Or the excitement of getting something 'extra' / off-the-books?   Or have I misunderstood and most people aren't after anything more than a hj and a good firm shoulder massage?  I haven't visited one of these places but I have had fbsm, and I'm just wondering why they seem so popular.  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 09:19:49 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline mega

Forgive me if I'm missing something, but surely if you're after a sexual service with a certain set of parameters, why would you risk a visit to a place where the services delivered may vary in both quantity and quality depending on the girl that walks into the room?  There are enough genuine fbsm providers in the area that tick all the required boxes at similar or lower cost and which you know provide all services required. 

Is there perhaps a veil of legitimacy?  Or the excitement of getting something 'extra' / off-the-books?   Or have I misunderstood and most people aren't after anything more than a hj and a good firm shoulder massage?  I haven't visited one of these places but I have had fbsm, and I'm just wondering why they seem so popular.  :hi:

It depends on what the services required are. Yes there are plenty of places that will give you 1/2 hour full service for less than you would pay at a FBSM establishment. Secondly you are correct, these places have to maintain as you state "a veil of legitimacy" otherwise their closure would follow in short order. Thirdly you soon get to know which places are totally legitimate (and there are plenty of them). Finally I remember going to a party event many years ago and saw an old duffer in the corner -"What's he doing here?" I thought. Nowadays I'm that old duffer, a sensual massage with the masseuse getting her kit off and a bit of pampering is fine and what I enjoy. 

Online NottsThaiLover

Just to reiterate a point from elsewhere which I'm sure you remember:-  You may know that I don't write reviews if you're acquainted with another thread that was quite acrimonious at times. The upshot of all that is that I will endeavour to provide information where I am able or ask pertinent questions where I think it may help contributors.   Anyway some info about NinSu.  Firstly it's part of the empire of parlours of a similar name in Nuneaton, Loughborough, Nottingham etc.  There is very little I need to say other than it's typical of its type - £40 door charge for an hour then payment to the pleasant Thai staff in the room for either HE (£20) or full strip with HE (I paid £50 here but I'm sure it could be haggled down to the usual figure of £40). These sort of premises IMHO very, very, infrequently offer FS services and I don't go expecting that. As to B2B and intimate touching again YMMV would probably vary with each masseuse.

Who do you recommend in Nottingham and do you know if any of the ladies there would contemplate oral or penetration? Thanks!

Offline mega

Who do you recommend in Nottingham and do you know if any of the ladies there would contemplate oral or penetration? Thanks!

If you are going to a FBSM practitioner as advertised on Gumtree you are unlikely to get any of these services. I'm thinking in terms of Hush, Blissful Asia, Bubbles, Sirinin, Massage for Seniors and so on. Similarly if you attend an old-fashioned parlour such as Directors Lodge, Ceasars, Enigma etc you are likely to get the services above but no massage as such. Perhaps a search of Adultwork might direct you to some providers with good feedback?     

Online NottsThaiLover

If you are going to a FBSM practitioner as advertised on Gumtree you are unlikely to get any of these services. I'm thinking in terms of Hush, Blissful Asia, Bubbles, Sirinin, Massage for Seniors and so on. Similarly if you attend an old-fashioned parlour such as Directors Lodge, Ceasars, Enigma etc you are likely to get the services above but no massage as such. Perhaps a search of Adultwork might direct you to some providers with good feedback?   

Thanks. I was specifically wondering if you had recommendations at Sirinin. Cheers.

Offline mega

Thanks. I was specifically wondering if you had recommendations at Sirinin. Cheers.

I'm afraid Sirinin is one place I've not been to. Sorry!  :(

Offline tradsweet

Jade at Sirin Thai NG3 7EL gives a very good massage and happy ending.  With me has always been fully dressed with limited touching but the massage makes up for it.

Online NottsThaiLover

Online NottsThaiLover

Jade at Sirin Thai NG3 7EL gives a very good massage and happy ending.  With me has always been fully dressed with limited touching but the massage makes up for it.

Thanks. I think Jade used to share Jasmine on Waverley Street's flat and I saw her there.

Online NottsThaiLover

I don't think Jade has been reviewed

Offline tradsweet

Thanks. I think Jade used to share Jasmine on Waverley Street's flat and I saw her there.
She did indeed which was much more convenient for me than her current parlour in Bakersfield.

Offline Wadebridge

Lili in Kettering, massage with HR.
External Link/Members Only

Siri in Northampton
How chunky do you like them?
Hi Major. Min. size 12, ideal size 14, 16, 18,  max size 20,  22, absolute limit 24. Rare as rocking horse shit for a Thai/Chinese masseuse, I know.
But I'm always on the lookout for a chunky English, EE, or Latina WG who purports to give as excellent a massage as we've come to expect from a Thai/Chinese masseuse.
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline seandana

Hi Major. Min. size 12, ideal size 14, 16, 18,  max size 20,  22, absolute limit 24. Rare as rocking horse shit for a Thai/Chinese masseuse, I know.
But I'm always on the lookout for a chunky English, EE, or Latina WG who purports to give as excellent a massage as we've come to expect from a Thai/Chinese masseuse.

This lady might interest you but i have not seen her

Offline Wadebridge

Seandana, thanks for your suggestion buddy. Ticha looks like she has a superb rack and size 12 suggests she's packing a bit of meat in her rump too. She's definitely worth further investigation.  :hi:
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chandlerhandler

Why don't you do some reviews to help others instead of just leaching for 3 years

Offline seandana

Seandana, thanks for your suggestion buddy. Ticha looks like she has a superb rack and size 12 suggests she's packing a bit of meat in her rump too. She's definitely worth further investigation.  :hi:

:drinks: