Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: On a bad run - time to hang up the punting pants!!??  (Read 1074 times)

Offline RedKettle

I remember when I first started on UKP in 2014 I was puzzled by all the negativity about WGs, all the talk about B & S, scams and girls letting you down.  I had had a fairly sheltered punting experience with a limited number of girls and had enjoyed a good run - albeit with a few munters that I shudder about even now :scare:

Looking back at my review statistics of my 46 reviews 76% are positive and in 2014 it was 85% positive and 15% neutral - so no wonder I was happy with the WGs!

2015 was 76% positive and 2016 71% so I can see the deterioration! However last 7 months are 59% positive and 41% negative so my feeling of being on a bad run is supported by the statistics!!

Unfair I know because I do not usually review repeat punts (the vast majority of my punts) so there is a massive understatement of positive experiences but i am getting sick of being let down.

Obviously i am not going to retire, once a punter always a punter, but I think a period of shagging those regulars that have made it into my "elite" HL might be in order.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I'd of retired long ago if my success rate was as bad as yours.  :hi:

Offline Turtle Z

I remember when I first started on UKP in 2014 I was puzzled by all the negativity about WGs, all the talk about B & S, scams and girls letting you down.  I had had a fairly sheltered punting experience with a limited number of girls and had enjoyed a good run - albeit with a few munters that I shudder about even now :scare:

Looking back at my review statistics of my 46 reviews 76% are positive and in 2014 it was 85% positive and 15% neutral - so no wonder I was happy with the WGs!

2015 was 76% positive and 2016 71% so I can see the deterioration! However last 7 months are 59% positive and 41% negative so my feeling of being on a bad run is supported by the statistics!!

Unfair I know because I do not usually review repeat punts (the vast majority of my punts) so there is a massive understatement of positive experiences but i am getting sick of being let down.

Obviously i am not going to retire, once a punter always a punter, but I think a period of shagging those regulars that have made it into my "elite" HL might be in order.

Join the club, wanna see my stats for last year? This is despite being older, wiser, and of course, more experienced. 

Offline RedKettle

and I have just posted another negative for one of the worst punts I have ever had.....

Offline PepeMAGA

Online NervousJ

I've had a few shockers recently...

But when you get a good punt it's all worth while...

GolfNut

The complete opposite is true for me RK.

I've had the best couple of months in my 20 month punting career.

You do seem to be going against the grain picking out girls with little or no track record, so the risk is clearly much higher. I think you need to go back to basics and pick some well reviewed girls, get some meets booked well in advance, no last minute desperate efforts, and see how much better that works.

Maybe try one or two of the girls on uke and see how it goes. Nothing is guaranteed but for me and I believe quite a few others it does seem to be a source of a better quality punt which is what it sounds like you are desperately in need of.

Hopefully the punting gods have better things in store for you in 2017.

GN  :hi:

Offline RedKettle

You do seem to be going against the grain picking out girls with little or no track record, so the risk is clearly much higher. I think you need to go back to basics and pick some well reviewed girls, get some meets booked well in advance, no last minute desperate efforts, and see how much better that works.

I was reflecting on this.  To be fair I am being overly gloomy as most of my punting is with regulars and I have an excellent time - most of whom are what you refer to as well reviewed on here.

Recently it is when I try new girls that I am hitting problems, especially in London. 

I have had some stunningly good punts, for example Rebecca in Bristol was great and I only wish that I was in that area more often!!

GolfNut

I was reflecting on this.  To be fair I am being overly gloomy as most of my punting is with regulars and I have an excellent time - most of whom are what you refer to as well reviewed on here.

Recently it is when I try new girls that I am hitting problems, especially in London. 

I have had some stunningly good punts, for example Rebecca in Bristol was great and I only wish that I was in that area more often!!

I assumed that to be the case RK. London is indeed a minefield, you just need to look at the amount of red on their review board to see that.

There are however some very good girls dotted about, but as is always the case they will be booked well ahead, so a bit of forward planning is required. Last minute punting always brings a higher risk of a grey or red experience.

Steely Dan has quite a lot of experience down there and I'm sure he'd be pleased to help, and I have seen a few good girls, so ask if you need any recommendations.