Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Kavanagh - Euston (London Tour)  (Read 2845 times)

71 review(s) for Victoria Kavanagh (65 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by SamLP]

Online SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms with Victoria were made via UKE. She was very fast and friendly in her responses and everything sailed smoothly.

I had Victoria on my radar because she's a natural redhead with freckles. I later found out she comes from a mixed Irish & Scandinavian background, so that was also an attraction.

Her profile description is accurate. A natural redhead (short hair) with freckles, pale skin, size 14 is about right with big boobs.

On arrival, she was welcoming but what struck me was how quiet and shy like she seemed to be, almost whispering when talking, however she transformed fully when the action started into a wild animal on heat.

Service wise, she was very full on. Not my normal type of punt as I usually prefer a slower and more sensual type of meet, but it was enjoyable.
Lots of FK, very full on.
Body kissing all the way down the chest, torso & legs, before OWO.
Varied owo, licking, sucking, occasional attempt at DT. Ball play with licking and sucking.
RO, very responsive. Finegering allowed.
Very responsive tits too, and she liked them being attended to manhandled, squeezed, sucked and slightly nibbled.
Sex in multiple positions, CG, doggy, prone bone and mish.
A sweaty session, she was very physical, grinding and humping.
This was one of those frustrating punts where I rode the waves a few times and eventually couldn't cum despite everything.
Before leaving, I was told I owe her a facial  :D
Good attitude and service orientated.

Overall, an enjoyable punt. She does anal and CIM although I didn't go for either.
Finally, wanted to credit her attitude in general. I got in touch several days before the punt to let her know I had a health problem and may not be fit for the punt and gave her the option to cancel so someone else can take the booking, but she replied that it was my booking and I should just confirm the day before whether I would be able to make it or not.

Offline joe diddley

Saw Victoria a good number of times when I was living in the Northeast and she was never less than excellent. Loves anal and PVC and always meant to get round to taking her up the arse while she was wearing a PVC miniskirt and no knickers. I should check to see if her tour is still ongoing.

Online hendrix

Glad it went well Sam. She's very much on my list due to the full on service, just haven't been able to match dates yet.

Offline joe diddley

Once rubbed trifle all over her tits while she masturbated with a Double Whammy U-bend (dildo with two ends, one for arse, the other for vadge). As I remember she came like a train. Great fun. Genuinely sex mad and up for almost anything!

Online SamLP

Saw Victoria a good number of times when I was living in the Northeast and she was never less than excellent. Loves anal and PVC and always meant to get round to taking her up the arse while she was wearing a PVC miniskirt and no knickers. I should check to see if her tour is still ongoing.

Once rubbed trifle all over her tits while she masturbated with a Double Whammy U-bend (dildo with two ends, one for arse, the other for vadge). As I remember she came like a train. Great fun. Genuinely sex mad and up for almost anything!

Sounds like you've had fun with her previously. Admittedly, I'm fairly vanilla so didn't get up to as much, although I wouldn't have minded going for it anally had she suggested it. At one point, I thought she was going to direct my dick up there during mish, but she was just getting comfortable and put it back up the pussy.
I think she's around until tomorrow, and apparently back in June.

Online SamLP

Glad it went well Sam. She's very much on my list due to the full on service, just haven't been able to match dates yet.

Cheers Hendrix  :thumbsup:

Offline londonlad497

She's in London til Thursday. Well I hope she is because I'm due to meet her then. But I think this tour is fully booked unless a cancellation occurs.

Offline joe diddley

She's in London til Thursday. Well I hope she is because I'm due to meet her then. But I think this tour is fully booked unless a cancellation occurs.

Take along a trifle and tell her Joe Diddley suggested that you might make good use of it!

Offline londonlad497

Take along a trifle and tell her Joe Diddley suggested that you might make good use of it!
She remembered your meet well but ruled it out saying the hotel she's staying at might not be too pleased :D

Offline joe diddley

She remembered your meet well but ruled it out saying the hotel she's staying at might not be too pleased :D

That's good to know. I hope she remembered me positively!

Offline davidgood

I am pleased you had a positive experience Sam, even if not as sensual as you like.

Victoria offers lots of different services and experiences and if you had specified 'sensual' in your comms I am sure that is what you would have got.

I myself  go for the full on PSE with plenty anal, as I enjoyed last night.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline claretandblue

Has an awank age of 30,how accurate do we think that is?

Offline Dunelm

Has an awank age of 30,how accurate do we think that is?
The age stated is precise. I can confirm this for sure as a NE regular.
I hope this helps

vw

The age stated is precise. I can confirm this for sure as a NE regular.
I hope this helps

So no proof then, just speculation fr4om a punter that 8 out of 10 of your reviews are of her.  I though redt4 was bad with his many reviews.

80% of reviews of the same prossie has to be a record !  Are you her husband/pimp/BF ?

Offline Victoria Kavanagh

• Service Provider
I just noticed this conversation and I must state strongly that Dunhelm is a regular client of mine, nothing more. I feel in order to protect my credibility, I must clarify, Dunhelm is writing the reports based on his experience but DEFINITELY not prompted by me to write them.  All my reports are based on geniune meets with no incentive or kickbacks offered to clientele.  I Base my reputation upon been open and honest.  I hope this puts this matter to rest as I'd hate to see any questioning over the validity of my reports.

vw

I just noticed this conversation and I must state strongly that Dunhelm is a regular client of mine, nothing more. I feel in order to protect my credibility, I must clarify, Dunhelm is writing the reports based on his experience but DEFINITELY not prompted by me to write them.  All my reports are based on geniune meets with no incentive or kickbacks offered to clientele.  I Base my reputation upon been open and honest.  I hope this puts this matter to rest as I'd hate to see any questioning over the validity of my reports.

He distorts your review count though 1/3 of your 24 are by him.  Should be mentioned others may not realise this.

Always puts me off if there are dominant reviewers in any prossies reviews.  not your fault i know, you cannot stop people reviewing.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 09:59:55 pm by vw »

Offline Victoria Kavanagh

• Service Provider
He distorts your review count though 1/3 of your 24 are by him.  Should be mentioned others may not realise this.

Yes,  I can understand where you are coming from with this and it would to me too looking from the outside in but I just felt I best put my view on things. Thank you for taking time out to read my message x

Online SamLP

I am pleased you had a positive experience Sam, even if not as sensual as you like.

Victoria offers lots of different services and experiences and if you had specified 'sensual' in your comms I am sure that is what you would have got.

I myself  go for the full on PSE with plenty anal, as I enjoyed last night.

Regards,

davidgood

Variety is good mate. I still enjoyed it. Just stated it wasn't my usual preferred style, but still had fun.
Glad you had a good time with her.

Offline TheJoker147

"I have three discreet tattoos. Two are on my right leg, one on my ankle and upper thigh, and one across my lower back."

3 err... 5? Maybe she needs to count them one by one! :P

Offline Steely Dan

"I have three discreet tattoos. Two are on my right leg, one on my ankle and upper thigh, and one across my lower back."

3 err... 5? Maybe she needs to count them one by one! :P
Ankle and upper thigh are part of right leg. Clear enough to many readers.

'I had two alcoholic drinks, a beer and a wine, then a coke.'  3 drinks in all not five.