Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Interesting documentary on German brothels  (Read 1992 times)

Offline Steve2

A bit long winded but seems to paint a fair picture

External Link/Members Only

Offline Taggart

Yes it is interesting.

Surprised no one has tried the auction business model here (or have they?) but I fear it would encourage WGs to get greedy, and only those with loads of money would always win. It's a kind of reverse booking - in reverse!

Offline shagbambi

Great Doc.  Thanks for link.

Offline Convince Me

That's a thumbs up from me. The gorgeous looking girl from Koln fooled me until the camera caught a side shot of her jaw line & then she spoke! One for the TS lovers!

Offline Jerboa

That's a thumbs up from me. The gorgeous looking girl from Koln fooled me until the camera caught a side shot of her jaw line & then she spoke! One for the TS lovers!

It's Köln not Koln, or you can type Koeln.

Offline Convince Me

It's Köln not Koln, or you can type Koeln.

In your wisdom can you send me a link for using umluats on an iPhone? Alternatively for those who have difficulties with incorrect spelling it should read Cologne.

Offline Jerboa

In your wisdom can you send me a link for using umlauts on an iPhone? Alternatively for those who have difficulties with incorrect spelling it should read Cologne.

Yes It's simple, you don't even have to select German keyboard, for example hold down the O key, and all the umlauts and accents will appear for O, and same for other letters.  :hi:

As for the film, was Interesting to watch, that Kada Love Is a sort, I nearly went to see her when she was touring Cologne recently. It just shows you how much money Is Involved, that brothel owners are willing to Invest millions, this obviously only happens because It's legal. The programme Is similar to many German Docs about the sex Industry, If anyone can pick up German satellite tv RTL2 and VOX regularly film In brothels and sex clubs, or type Die Reportage into youtube.

Offline Convince Me

Yes It's simple, you don't even have to select German keyboard, for example hold down the O key, and all the umlauts and accents will appear for O, and same for other letters.  :hi:

As for the film, was Interesting to watch, that Kada Love Is a sort, I nearly went to see her when she was touring Cologne recently. It just shows you how much money Is Involved, that brothel owners are willing to Invest millions, this obviously only happens because It's legal. The programme Is similar to many German Docs about the sex Industry, If anyone can pick up German satellite tv RTL2 and VOX regularly film In brothels and sex clubs, or type Die Reportage into youtube.

Ö so it does. I think you have a problem with the caps lock each time you use the letter I at the start of a word.