Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone been to sheri's ranch in Las Vegas ?  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Bobbins1973

Friends are going next week and have never punted - I've looked at site and know they are ripe for being ripped off so can anyone give me any advice and likely costs so they don't come back penniless and empty handed ?

Offline Pikston

Took $500 thinking that would be plenty, but got me a 15 minute quickie no oral. Think oral alone was $400 and half and half (oral and sex) was $600.

You get shown around the various suites in the house, then have a line-up where you can't talk to any of the girls. You then have to select a girl, and you then go into a room and negotiate. Whilst you negotiate, there is a microphone turned on, the girl then takes the cash then comes back and microphone turned off.

She told me that when she came back, and explained that you should always go for the lowest price option then negotiate further with the girl when they come back as the cash will then go 100% to the girl so they're much more flexible. Unfortunately I wasn't expecting such high prices so only had a few more dollars so was in no position to negotiate further.

There's also a bar, I think the better option would have been to sit in the bar for a while and chat to girls directly there, get the impression that was for the locals and the line-up experience was to fleece the tourists.

Oh, and you have to have a dick inspection by the girl before anything commences which is more like a medical check-up, very surreal experience but one to tick of the list.

Offline Bobbins1973

Yes - apparently was £/$800 for an hour with some EE girl whilst the other person was fleeced for 2k
Both newbies so no wonder ripped off

Offline Global_Punter

This places can get expensive, best to plunge in the FKK scene - more value for cash + you get to chat to the girls yourself.

Basket Balls spend close to $70,000 to $75,000 here easily in 24 hours & most folks save all year to take the plunge not a place I will go.

As stated in other post, more cash spent in this hobby doesn't really translate to exceptional service, you need to graft a bit to get value.   

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 06:54:27 am by Global_Punter »