Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Medellin, Colombia  (Read 9659 times)

Offline SWLondon

I thought I would write down my experiences for future travellers. As a general tip, its worth investing in a little Spanish as the girls speak little to no English.

I was in Medellin for 3 nights as part of a tour of Colombia.  I only had 2 days worth of punting time available so my experience is limited.

Street walkers are all over Parque Lleres.  I was quoted 150,000Pesos for a 23-24 YO stunner in a LBD heels and a stunning figure.  If she was in Chelsea she would be asking £500 easily.  I bargained her down to 100K, a quick walk along to Calle 10 for a hotel (30,000 Pesos for the hotel and 20,000 'tip' for not asking for my ID).  Great fuck, great BJ, went down on her.  Greatest time ever, until right at the end she was encouraging me to extend and offered me 50,000 for an extra hour without a condom  :dash:

By the Botero Museum there are two strip clubs, these are bargain basement.  1,000 tip to the dancers (like a pound in the pot), 5,000 for a beer.
In the first strip club I negotiated 50K for a cum-once session with a great 23YO black girl.  She took me down the back of the DJ booth to a secret bedroom area. Great session, took it fucking rough doggy and appeared to enjoy it.  She was certainly wet.  She offered me her WhatsApp after and said she finished at 10pm.  I messaged her later and she offered me a night at my hotel for 150K, unfortunately my hotel didn't take guests.

2nd strip club was a similar set up.  I shagged a great looking 19YO brunette who was no taller than 5ft and must have been a size six.  50k well spent.

Finally I went to La Isla strip.  This is up the top of a mountain in a converted warehouse.  Stunning views up there.  There must have been about 40 girls working, regular strips.  Similar thing with the pesos in a pot.  The girls were unhappy at 1,000 so I upped it to 2,000 to save hassle.  Rates are 200k for a room and then negotiate for the girls time. First girl I shagged was a pro, she made me cum within 5minutes even though I'd paid for 30mins and it was 'cum once' (made clear at the start).  300k wasted (incl room fee).

Second girl was a stunner.  Blonde, 5ft1ish, natural D cups, curvy Latina body with great booty.  400k pesos negotiated (incl room) for a full hour and I made every minute count.  She offered me her number and I still WhatsApp her occasionally. I've offered to put her up when she comes to London.  I doubt she'll turn up, but if she does it will be a fucking blast.

As a final note I did see a few Favela street-girls around who looked no older than about 14-15.  If you are unsure of the prossies age then walk, there are so many hot over-18s with ID.  No girl ever complained when I asked to see her ID to prove she was over 18.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I thought I would write down my experiences for future travellers. As a general tip, its worth investing in a little Spanish as the girls speak little to no English.

I was in Medellin for 3 nights as part of a tour of Colombia.  I only had 2 days worth of punting time available so my experience is limited.

Street walkers are all over Parque Lleres.  I was quoted 150,000Pesos for a 23-24 YO stunner in a LBD heels and a stunning figure.  If she was in Chelsea she would be asking £500 easily.  I bargained her down to 100K, a quick walk along to Calle 10 for a hotel (30,000 Pesos for the hotel and 20,000 'tip' for not asking for my ID).  Great fuck, great BJ, went down on her.  Greatest time ever, until right at the end she was encouraging me to extend and offered me 50,000 for an extra hour without a condom  :dash:

By the Botero Museum there are two strip clubs, these are bargain basement.  1,000 tip to the dancers (like a pound in the pot), 5,000 for a beer.
In the first strip club I negotiated 50K for a cum-once session with a great 23YO black girl.  She took me down the back of the DJ booth to a secret bedroom area. Great session, took it fucking rough doggy and appeared to enjoy it.  She was certainly wet.  She offered me her WhatsApp after and said she finished at 10pm.  I messaged her later and she offered me a night at my hotel for 150K, unfortunately my hotel didn't take guests.

2nd strip club was a similar set up.  I shagged a great looking 19YO brunette who was no taller than 5ft and must have been a size six.  50k well spent.

Finally I went to La Isla strip.  This is up the top of a mountain in a converted warehouse.  Stunning views up there.  There must have been about 40 girls working, regular strips.  Similar thing with the pesos in a pot.  The girls were unhappy at 1,000 so I upped it to 2,000 to save hassle.  Rates are 200k for a room and then negotiate for the girls time. First girl I shagged was a pro, she made me cum within 5minutes even though I'd paid for 30mins and it was 'cum once' (made clear at the start).  300k wasted (incl room fee).

Second girl was a stunner.  Blonde, 5ft1ish, natural D cups, curvy Latina body with great booty.  400k pesos negotiated (incl room) for a full hour and I made every minute count.  She offered me her number and I still WhatsApp her occasionally. I've offered to put her up when she comes to London.  I doubt she'll turn up, but if she does it will be a fucking blast.

As a final note I did see a few Favela street-girls around who looked no older than about 14-15.  If you are unsure of the prossies age then walk, there are so many hot over-18s with ID.  No girl ever complained when I asked to see her ID to prove she was over 18.

Fantastic post   :hi: I'm planning on visiting this year it maybe in July or August but I'm looking to visit medellin

Offline Marmalade

Great post. One of my favourite cities. For the strip joints behind Botero, there are some very cheap hotels in the next street parallel, and they allow just about anything in. I stayed there once and the only downside was the rooms are shit and the noise of people coming and going all night is not good for sleep. Pleased you had a great time.  :thumbsup:

Offline SWLondon

Great post. One of my favourite cities. For the strip joints behind Botero, there are some very cheap hotels in the next street parallel, and they allow just about anything in. I stayed there once and the only downside was the rooms are shit and the noise of people coming and going all night is not good for sleep. Pleased you had a great time.  :thumbsup:

Personally I'd be a bit weary about staying close to the Botero Museum as the area is quite rough. I'd rather pay for a 2nd hotel for the night if the girl was a stunner

Offline Marmalade

Personally I'd be a bit weary about staying close to the Botero Museum as the area is quite rough. I'd rather pay for a 2nd hotel for the night if the girl was a stunner

It's certainly not for the unwary. I've stayed in the big one by the bus terminal just the other side of the Metro from Botero as well the shit places, and I've also stayed in poshville  (El Poblado) which is more recommended for newbies.

But if you want to explore the girls behind Botero you have to remember that the costs of a good hotel in a good area, that is WG-friendly, plus the costs of late night taxis (not always so many in hooker street) wipe out any savings of punting with the trash places. The street with the girls is ok as long as you are not scammed, but surrounding streets apart from Botero itself are near deserted late at night. The trash hotel I used parallel to hooker street was, I felt, in some ways easier from a safety point of view than the Nutibara which involved for instance going back along Calle 53 which is a bit undesirable in the early hours of the morning (plus my suite at the Nutibara would have flummoxed a trashville girl).

But always good to sound a warning. There are much safer options in Medellin. Even for downtown, the free tour of the best knock shops from the owner of Mansion saves a lot of time and footwork.  :hi:

Offline Vivago

Thanks for the excellent info, SWL. I'm hoping tio get out there this year. Have you visited the Mansion? This is apparently a one stop luxury hotel cum brothel in Medellin and popular amongst visiting gringo punters.

An American friend who is a regular Medellin visitor sent me the following, which might be of use to those intending to visit the city of eternal spring..

I started going there in 2010 and have always stayed at the mansion for a variety of reasons.  In the beginning I had zero Spanish but the chicas there inspired me to really try and learn and I’m still trying and have enough Spanish to do anything I want anywhere in Latin America.  Since starting international mongering I’ve pursued many types of self improvement through my attractions to these women.  I benefit in many ways from this hobby.  I always take as much as I can from whatever I decide to do.  Mongering is a bottomless pit of gratifications from ethnic food, dance,  music,  history,  natural wonders etc.  So I take as much as I can get including keeping fit.

The chica prices in Medellin have changed very little over my 7 year span of partaking there.  The exchange rate is what has made it an unbelievable bargain for Americans.  The conversion rate for my first 4 or 5 years was around 1,800 Col pesos per $1 and still it was a great deal for the quality available.  Now since 2015 the conversion rate is 3,000 (2015 3,200) so the mansion chica price went from $75 for ST (a few hours if you like or a quicky,  same price) to $50 for ST.  LT was  $150 and now it’s $100.  At the mansion you enjoy your chica in the bar and a couple hours later take her to your room.  Some guys don’t spend time w/ them and just go to the room,  your choice.  I consider LT to be when they sleep over.

As for guys who have there own apartments this same rule applies.  Entertain yourselves for a couple of hours and then do the deed, that is short time.  I hear the prices are better for guys outside the mansion.  So maybe you can have ST for 100,000 pesos w a nice looker.  Maybe 200,000 / 250,000 for LT depending on how much they like you.

Strip Clubs,  I like the blue collar joints like Executivos,  Conejetas,  Mailboros on Calle 53 near Botero Plaza.  This is in el centro and is the real Colombia which I prefer over the more gentrified Poblado area where the rich Colombians live and work.  The mansion and Parque Lleras are in or close to the Poblado barrio.  The taxi ride to el centro cost around $4 w/ the current rates.  There are exclusive strip clubs,  Fase Dos being one but I am not that familiar w/ them.  There’s better quality in a conventional sense but they come w/ bulbous silicone tits and asses.  The prices are high for onsite service but the facial quality might be worth it.  I like the diamonds in the rough in el centro.  They are just more fun to be around and the GFE is more prevalent.  The prices in the low end strip clubs are around 50 to 80K for 45 minutes onsite.  In the high end it’s 150K and up.  80K is $26 so I think it’s a great price.  If you like a strip club hooker you can arrange outside hook ups.

There are FL areas in el centro but I haven’t found the ones featured on Youtube and I would like to experience these streets someday.  The streets can be dangerous but I’ve never had a problem in the daytime.  Maybe some persistent creep asking for money once or twice.  You shouldn’t flash jewelry or expensive phones on the el centro streets,  Poblado too for that matter.  If a ratero tries something the rule of thumb is to give it up to the thieves.  I’ve never had a problem.  Medellin is a safe city for the most part.  El Centro at night is not recommended for solo strolls but some do w/ no problem,  I wouldn’t.

The Casas,  there are many and they are scattered around.  I’ve only been to the lower end casas like New Life,  Sexis, Alfis,  the ones around New Life.  New Life is a big casa (assembly line service) worth seeing,  the others too but NL is an eye opener.  There are mid tier casas and strangely I haven’t been to them,  Abydos,  Energy, and Linda’s Chicas being a few of them.  I would think the material in these would be very nice.  The low end charge around 30 or 40K,  the mid tier are in the 100 to 150K range.  I tend to like to party so I am not a big casa enthusiast but they are a wonderful way to relax.  Pop a load after lunch as many Colombians like to do.  It’s so civilized there.  Going w/ a buddy is the most fun of course which is why guys like the mansion as there are many potential wingman ready to go anywhere.  Casas are a must do imo.  I hope to finally get to the mid tier casas my next trip but I always say this.

Lastly there is the famous,  La Mayorista,  a FL hunting ground.  I really like it there and ironically it is a night time place to go,  dead and ugly in the daytime.  It is safe there but a bit seedy so the squeamish tend to stay away.  The best times to go there ($4 taxi) is Thursday through Saturday night after 9pm.  The scene is a block long w/ funky restaurants,  ST hotels and bars all squeezed together.  The bars are open to the sidewalk so one can sit in the bar and see everything that is moving on the sidewalk.  I think there are chairs and tables on the sidewalks these days which make it even more fun as you are literally sitting in the middle of the action.  Here,  there are mostly pros but mixed in are some young gems and the prices are around 30 / 40K so basically peanuts for some unforgettable action.  I have enjoyed a couple of unforgettable women there but for some reason I do not visit on every trip.  I always regret not making that scene but there is just an over abundance of choices at the mansion and there are temptations in La Mayorista that maybe I’m avoiding subconsciously.  There’s a ST hotel in the middle of the block that I like that is clean and quiet.  This hotel only has the word,  HOTEL,  above the door.  Hotels want around 20K I think,  chicas around 30 / 50K I think,  I haven’t been there in 2 years.

Some guys like to work La Mayorista solely and I can understand why.  They stay at the hotels around the corner which happen to be pretty good albeit small.  They cost around $26 a day so very inexpensive and modern.  So from these you can have your own room to work the La Mayorista chicas which would be perfect.  I would consider renting a room at these places on top of my room at the mansion.  My buddy uses these hotels from time to time so I’m familiar w/ them.

I think that about covers it but if you want any more specific info I’m happy to help if I can.  In general the Colombian people are fine,  the upper middle class are a bit stuffy but otherwise the people are happy to help and are nice.  It’s just there is little english spoken there in general.  I get the feeling you speak the lingo.  When I can I’ll send you some shots of my favorite latinas.

In Poblado you will see Colombia’s finest women dressed to entice. It’s unbelievable how these women in particular are built the way they are.  They always dress sexy w/ long beautiful hair and usually very curvy,  my ideal from watching the Italian sex bombs of the 60’s.  You will find every shape and color down there from blondes,  redheads,  brunettes w/ european blood and then the latinas and the African decedents (some midnight black) which can be very beautiful as well.  There’s no place like it.
I
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Marmalade

Much of your friend's info is out of date Vivago. Tables and chairs disappeared from outside Mayorista some while back. Mansion is a brilliant experience, even though had a bit of a setback with an armed raid I understand. But it the best deal and I think it would be up your street. There's two buildings: although they are almost next to each other, all the real facilities (inc disco with the girls) is in the main one. There are two ways of booking. The first is to book several months in advance, which is probably still necessary as it only has so many rooms and a number of people are such regular customers that it gets booked up that far in advance. The other thing is to do what I did and phone them on the offchance once you get to Medellin and see if they have a few days free at some point for the time you are there. All the rooms are good, but the best ones are downright luxurious. All are similar price cos the idea is that you are there to punt. The owner does a daily run to the downtown casas to view the line up in a few before deciding on a shag so any residents who wants to go along can do so (saves a lot of time sorting out the casas). From the little I know of your punting habits it will be a great place to stay either for a few days or longer. It's in a very cool area and the sky's the limit more or less. Don't think you'd go for downtown or Mayorista somehow but can give you more details on either if you need, or the OP may have some fresh info and experiences on them.

Offline Vivago

Sounds like a fun place Marm. Have you been there recently? What is the quality like? And are the rates still the same?

And why no trip report?
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Marmalade

Sounds like a fun place Marm. Have you been there recently? What is the quality like? And are the rates still the same?

And why no trip report?
You got my PM. Apart from that, I don't manage to report all the places I go to or even keep track of them. For the number of people likely to visit is few, and it would have taken at least a day to write a full report, so not exactly worth it. Info is up to date from about 12 months ago. The rates are shit cheap so if they have changed at all they are still cheap.

Some main areas:

1) Poblado. Where most tourists go. South of the city centre, take a taxi from the Poblado Metro stop to Poblado itself. One of the nicer parts of town that you can reach without a limo etc, 'happening place' etc. Navigate yourself or take advantage of something you won't find hardly anywhere else in the world. Called Mansion.
The Mansion External Link/Members Only
I got a few nights on the offchance but it is often booked up months in advance. As per last post. Many hotels in the area are outrageously priced but there are some especially in the nightlife area near Lleras, that are more 'reasonable'. Think I paid an WG at the inhouse nightclub about the same for o/n as I would for an hour or less in UK (will post price if I can find it). Or it might have been a few hours. Well satisfied.
Poblado is evening mostly, but some action daytime.
2) Mayorista. Another couple of stops further out on the North-South Metro line, get off, turn right (from direction of train) a couple of hundred yards. WG bars line the left hand of the street. Prices exactly what you negotiate, I think I paid about the same as for a casa (which is better value overall). Cheap hotels (mostly by the half hour but otherwise ok) but not a lot else to do. Food and drink but the atmosphere went down when they stopped the WGs from sitting at tables outside. Whereas Poblado/Lleras you have mostly to arrange evening entertainment (unless at Mansion), Mayorista is full on WGs, not crowds of well-to-do Poblado youngsters dating incredibly hot women.
3) Downtown casas. This is a sprawl east of the N-S metro line. (There are ones elsewhere but this is the main sprawl.) Can involve a lot of walking  until you know where you are heading. The top casas are very respectable and mostly give a good service. Take as long as you like to decide.Most don't charge an entrance fee or rush you. WGs are paraded. Prices often on a board. FS. They do close or move or change their name occasionally but there's a bunch of about five within easy walking distance of each other for a morning stroll. To stay downtown there are several good value hotels on this side of the Metro. I check out the rooms before booking as they vary a lot. Lots of middle class shops. If coming from Poblado by taxi it's a straight run (though not quick, especially when there's traffic). You can get lists and maps from ISG. Ones I seem to remember as quite good were Aiffe (good though not so many as some places), Fantasias(?), New Life (Could almost stick with it but for variety though there could be up to 20 WGs on at any one time), Yakusa, Zandaly.
4) Trashville. This is west of the Botero Metro station, directly opposite (3). Most punters scream warnings about it without ever having spent much time there. Occasionally very good fun, though the better ones can be less visible (ie busy or don't need to work so much). Couple of nightclub-type places with beefy bouncers and strips with extras. Day and night-time. Cost: small change, grubby banknotes. Go *behind* Botero Museum and its a long street, very colourful, from glue sniffers to market stalls.
5) Other adult bars (strip clubs). Some people think they are ok, I though they were fucking awful and left after a few minutes, so maybe not the best person to ask.
      If you plan to go to Colombia, do your research (I'm not inclined to answer millions of questions for curiosity, sorry). The main cities go from very high class society to slum mentality and with a large middle class. It is an amazing city and I think it would be a waste to go there only for punting (save the airfare).

Offline Johnny wishbone

Thanks for this post SWL. I'm booking to go to Medellin and Cartagena in November. This is a useful post unlike ISG where it is very difficult to find useful information as the forum users bicker and tend to go off subject! 

Offline Matrix

Always fancied a trip to South America for the latinas.

Would it be worth going there if you don't speak a lick of Spanish?

Offline Marmalade

Always fancied a trip to South America for the latinas.

Would it be worth going there if you don't speak a lick of Spanish?

I think so, as long as you're prepared to make an effort. (If you just stayed in Mansion or similar you wouldn't need any). Some countries you just need enough noos to find your way around, no harder than Germany or Greece. In Brazil you'll just end up paying quite a bit more until you can play them at their own game with at least a bit of Porto slang. I'd be interested to see what you make of it.

Offline Matrix

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

There are many vids like these appearing on the Net . Very good research and pre-flavour as to what to expect on the streets . For sure all this information so widely available is going to accelerate the decline of these locations to visit  :cry:  Best to get over there sooner than later  :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Should you also read more US followed forums you will see by alot of their inane postings that this is true ! Where ever Uncle Sam goes it always ends up killing it  :blush:

Offline Marmalade

There are many vids like these appearing on the Net . Very good research and pre-flavour as to what to expect on the streets . For sure all this information so widely available is going to accelerate the decline of these locations to visit  :cry:  Best to get over there sooner than later  :lol:

Should you also read more US followed forums you will see by alot of their inane postings that this is true ! Where ever Uncle Sam goes it always ends up killing it  :blush:

Those videos of nightlife in Park Lleras in El Poblado, Medellín are almost all regular youngsters in one of the city's famous nightlife areas, not prostitutes. If you are between 18 and 30 and can speak Spanish I imagine you might score there (but you are up against quite well-off Colombians of the same age who are potentially offering much more than a quick fuck with a tourist. I saw quite a number of frustrated looking middle aged men sitting in the restaurants around Lleras looking fucked off. Medellín is not Pattaya ffs.

It's true that, usually through a 'middle man' you can hire someone who will act like your girlfriend for the evening and go back and fuck you as well (though I understand the last guy I heard off of that made 'arrangements' for people got busted.)

Offline Marmalade

The last video is indeed in the street as far as I can tell that has many brothels. It is the the area behind Parque Botero I described as Trashville. During the day as you can see it is a mix of normal market shopping (especially fruit and veg) and the the evening and night it is prossieville. It is also, as I pointed out, the area where most Colombian punters would never go and warn others off strongly due to the crime rate.

Offline Marmalade

I dug out prices and other details from my last trip.

Of casas, of those mentioned my favourite was New Life, mostly as there were a high number of girls, attractive. I mostly went for 30 minutes which was 52k (about £15). An hour was 65k. Advertised as Mon-Sat 9-8pm, Sundays 10-6pm. I always went in the morning. Half an hour to an hour or two after opening time.
Mansion action is at M1 (you get a complimentary entry if staying at M2 a few yards away but M1 is much better; not generally open to the public). Boyd, one of the two managers, would give a shout in the morning so you could go with him for a quick tour of the downtown casas. It is rather 'the world according to Boyd' but good for all that. Girls mostly arrive when the bar and dancefloor opens at 6pm although there were often one or two stunners hanging around the pool (medellin is famous for beautiful women, even by Colombian standards). M2 guests walk a short distance to access the M1 bar and dancefloor. Paid 150k (about £40) for what counts as a short time as opposed to all night, but was a few hours.

Hotels. Nearest hotel to the cluster that includes New Life is The Gran. Decent quality, OK upper middle-class area. It's also close to the freeway that goes to Poblado. Ten minutes walk through the shops takes you to Nutibara, which is the opposite side of teh Metro line to Botero Museum. Not as good as the Gran, but for this area it is pretty posh. Have tried several different rooms there. Similar prices for all of them so best to complain till you get a decent one. Enormous place, and SP-friendly if you are discreet about it. Five minutes further south at the street at the back of Trashville is Conquistadores Hotel at £10 a night. The staff seem ok and helpful, it's clean but noisy, and there was shouting echoing through the building at night. Discreetly convenient for trashville. WGs around here expected 20k or more if they thought they could get it. I spent a day and night first checking out scams and safety. Hotel Premier PLaza nearby has hourly rates.

Transport and stuff. The starting fare is 2,700 Pesos for all taxis in Medellin unless your going to the airport which is set at 60,000 Pesos. The airpost bus is a good alternative and you get a better view. I found Poblado has many one way streets so it's sometimes quicker to walk and not all taxis have GPS. If you are there for a while a Civica card comes in handy, which you buy at one of the bigger stations, put some credit on it, and can use the Metros and chairlifts without standing in line with 200 people at rush hour. To give you an idea of money, I was told minimum wage for Colombians was 640k a month. Poblado really isn't the only nightlife area, just the main drunken carousing and dancing 'cool' area for the younger set. There's a great strip near the Olympics stadium and an very rich area, I forget the name, where you need a car or taxi to get to (there might be more, I just went to this one, makes Manhattan look scruffy). There are also posh places in the hills mostly run by ex-gangsters but the old murder-ville central is now a tourist attraction. There are many great tourist attractions in the city.

I know most people are not really interested but in case someone is, enjoy.

Offline Johnny wishbone

@marmalade: thanks for all useful info posted. I'm booking to go in November so all info will be useful to me. Need to find info on Cartagena as well.

I'm planning to stay in an airbnb apartment rather than a hotel. Seems to be better value for money: more space and better quality of accomodation. Will check to see if "guests" can stay overnight.

Good to know that non residents of mansion can still enter the premises for a fee. I'd like to see what the fuss is all about as the yanks wax lyrical about mansion.

Standard of women in colombia is incredibly good.

Offline Marmalade

Quote from: Johnny wishbone link=topic=142437.msg1594342#msg1594342

Good to know that non residents of mansion can still enter the premises for a fee. I'd like to see what the fuss is all about as the yanks wax lyrical about mansion.

Can they ? First I have heard of it. I know after I stayed the owner let me go back to the disco for a small fee -- he wasn't able to give me a room for as many days as I'd liked. I think he makes such exceptions for former residents but it wasn't open generally to the public. Anyway I would say the Mansion experience is sonething you only really get when staying there. What some people do is book some moveable dates -- not quite sure how it works -- or just hope the place has a vacancy for a couple of odd days. If it was me going back I will just book as far ahead as I can. That way you're both sure of the luxury of the place and more likely to get a top room (which is more or less the same price as a basic room). It's run on quite a personal basis btw.

Offline Johnny wishbone

Can they ? First I have heard of it. I know after I stayed the owner let me go back to the disco for a small fee -- he wasn't able to give me a room for as many days as I'd liked. I think he makes such exceptions for former residents but it wasn't open generally to the public. Anyway I would say the Mansion experience is sonething you only really get when staying there. What some people do is book some moveable dates -- not quite sure how it works -- or just hope the place has a vacancy for a couple of odd days. If it was me going back I will just book as far ahead as I can. That way you're both sure of the luxury of the place and more likely to get a top room (which is more or less the same price as a basic room). It's run on quite a personal basis btw.

Sorry i misread the letting non residents in. In your opinion is it worth staying at Mansion or would you go down the standard hotel or airbnb route?

Offline Marmalade

Sorry i misread the letting non residents in. In your opinion is it worth staying at Mansion or would you go down the standard hotel or airbnb route?

Mansion. Especially for a first visit. If you are in Medellin more than a week then spend a few days at Mansion first.

Offline Johnny wishbone

Mansion. Especially for a first visit. If you are in Medellin more than a week then spend a few days at Mansion first.

Cheers, i'll do a few days there and then move onto an airbnb.

Offline Celticstu

Can I ask is this the website for the Mansion:

Do they still operate in the same way and recommended? I am looking to visit but want to make sure I am looking at the correct property and they still operate in the same way.

Thanks

Offline Marmalade

Can I ask is this the website for the Mansion:

Do they still operate in the same way and recommended? I am looking to visit but want to make sure I am looking at the correct property and they still operate in the same way.

Thanks

Yes, as per the wiki.
When you book though, there is Mansion 1 and Mansion 2. They're sort of next to each other but Mansion one has the swimming pool and nightclub; with Mansion 2 you have to go next door. If you have problems booking it's cos they often sell out, or almost sell out, months in advance.

Offline Wankingdead

I am in the beautiful city of Medellin on business and decided why not mix business with a lot of pleasure.
To begin I must say this place is heaven on earth for us punters.
I booked a room at the famous Mansion in Elbablado and this place lives to its reputation, they have a entertainment area that is full of SP’s but Colombia standard all in their early twenties, beautiful faces and figures all are between 7 and 9. I pulled one to my room for some fun 200000 pesos which is about £40 for about two hours, not satisfied went down and brought a stunner same £40. Realising that I ran out of ammo I went to bed at around 3am.
Next morning I took an uber to Elcentro where there are many casa’s which are whore houses, I went to NewLife where I had a line of 15 girls to choose from all between 6 and 8’a I picked the one that I fancied and up we went to a area of private rooms all fully equipped, gave her all I got 45 minutes was 80000 or £15 . In the afternoon got my hotel guy to get me a masseuse to the room, now the girl who showed up was as stunning as I have seen, she gave an excellent massage, lots of reachunders, half way I couldn’t wait so I asked her to take off her uniform which she did for an extra fee, so glad I did because she packed a 36 dd and an arrse to die for WMD’s basically, what followed was an hour of pure bless that I will remember to my last breath.
TBC

Offline Marmalade

I am in the beautiful city of Medellin on business and decided why not mix business with a lot of pleasure.
I booked a room at the famous Mansion in Elbablado and this place lives to its reputation, they have a entertainment area that is full of SP’s but Colombia standard all in their early twenties, beautiful faces and figures all are between 7 and 9. I pulled one to my room for some fun 200000 pesos which is about £40 for about two hours, not satisfied went down and brought a stunner same £40. Realising that I ran out of ammo I went to bed at around 3am.
Next morning I took an uber to Elcentro where there are many casa’s which are whore houses, I went to NewLife where I had a line of 15 girls to choose from all between 6 and 8’a I picked the one that I fancied and up we went to a area of private rooms all fully equipped, gave her all I got 45 minutes was 80000 or £15 . In the afternoon got my hotel guy to get me a masseuse to the room, now the girl who showed up was as stunning as I have seen, she gave an excellent massage, lots of reachunders, half way I couldn’t wait so I asked her to take off her uniform which she did for an extra fee, so glad I did because she packed a 36 dd and an arrse to die for WMD’s basically, what followed was an hour of pure bless that I will remember to my last breath.
TBC

Good choices.
Also, if you ask the owner, he will often invite guests to do a 'tour' with him in the morning of the houses. New Life has long been one of teh good ones.

Offline Wankingdead

Good choices.
Also, if you ask the owner, he will often invite guests to do a 'tour' with him in the morning of the houses. New Life has long been one of teh good ones.
I had many plans for the evening however all changed once I hit park Illeras not sure if I spelled it right but this place is everything a punter wants, bars clubs restaurants and tons of working girls, there must have been over a hundred of Colombian and venezuelan beauties lining the narrow park alleys, I was really spoiled for choice and eventually took a small Venezuelan to a nearby hotel, she had the tightest pussy I encountered in a long while, we fucked in all sorts of positions for 50 minutes, damage was 90 mils for the hotel and 150 mils for the girl total is about £45. Went back to the park and was planning on going to one of the nightclubs but while pondering my next move this beautiful Colombian chica in her early twenties approached me and after short negotiations we ended going to something I only heard about, a love motel, you enter through guarded security gates to your own little pad full of all the paraphernalia of sex from a super fluffy round bed to a fully stocked fridge, sauna and jacuzzi Tv playing porn to a music system and even a pole if you fancy a dance, what followed was something that can only be described as a heavenly experience, this girl was really into it, she gave a perfect gf experience bbbj with deep throat and gagging tearing and voming, sex in all positions and all places even the jacuzzi, I really had to stop her after the second pop as I was running low on energy, As if I was dreaming, I was actually feeling sad that I wil have to leave this paradise, three hours of bliss that cost me 250000 pesos for my girl and the love pad was I think 120000, what a night.

Offline Kingkuba

TBC
what is this mansion you speak of??

Offline Steve2

what is this mansion you speak of??

Unfortunately you have not made sufficient contribution to access this information  :rolleyes:

Offline Wankingdead

Day 5 took a well deserved rest from punting and went on a 5 hour tour in and around town, in the evening went for dinner at Hooters followed by few beers in the Park illres area, load of SP’s all looking for your attention and pesos, Took Venezuelan beautiful size 6 model to a near by hotel for an hour session which was great, hotel 90000 pesos and 150000 for the girl. Back to the park and chatted to a beautiful smiley Colombian who suggested we go a to a love motel which we did, the place was beautiful with sauna and jacuzzi as well as a pole and fully stocked fridge 3 hours was 80000 Nd 250000 for the wonderful girl, needless to say the experience was great and the sex was fantastic.

Day 6: visited another casa in the morning at Elcentro and the line up had 19 girls this time, again 80000 for 45 minutes.
In the evening met the most beautiful Colombian chica at the mansion and took her to my room, she was super pretty with a to die for body and a wonderful personality, We had a fantastic few hours of sex and she was a squirter, what afantastic feeling, I did meet her few more times and she was as close to a real GF as it can get.

Final thoughts:
This was an excellent mongering trip which is a fantastic VFM despite the long distance travel.
Medellin is a beautiful city, clean and well organised however it is full of motorcycles and crazy drivers.
Colombian girls are so pretty and outgoing, each one I met offered a full gf experience to die for.
The Mansion provides an unusual experience that is hard to match.
I am already planning my next trip.

Offline another381

Wow, Medellin sounds unreal! It's going on the list after this, really does sound like heaven.
Great reviews, thanks for sharing!

Good choices.

Offline mdiver1

Guys has anyone booked the mansion recently?
It says payment made in cash is discounted, as opposed to paying by card. How then would you secure a booking? Do we pay when we check in?

Offline Marmalade

Guys has anyone booked the mansion recently?
It says payment made in cash is discounted, as opposed to paying by card. How then would you secure a booking? Do we pay when we check in?

Yes they have and they’ve posted. You’ve made all sorts of enquiries about going to different places “in a few weeks” and not given feedback on any of them.

Quite honestly if you can’t figure out how to deal with mansion I don’t think you’re grown up enough to go there. And anyway you seem mostly just to be a bit of a windup.

Try contributing.

There’s been a flurry of travel questions recently from people who have little feedback. A traveller can find practically everything they need to know (on the various places you’ve made idle queries about) by using the advance search at the top right of the page or by going to the international section of UKP Wiki.

It’s pointless coming back and saying you need info from someone who’s been in the past few weeks when these places haven’t changed much for years.  :dash: And yes that includes Mansion.

Online Colston36

Yes they have and they’ve posted. You’ve made all sorts of enquiries about going to different places “in a few weeks” and not given feedback on any of them.

Quite honestly if you can’t figure out how to deal with mansion I don’t think you’re grown up enough to go there. And anyway you seem mostly just to be a bit of a windup.

Try contributing.

Utterly fascinating. I used to go to Peru to lecture and found the country fascinating ... but alas no fun, and now probably too damn old. I envy you!

There’s been a flurry of travel questions recently from people who have little feedback. A traveller can find practically everything they need to know (on the various places you’ve made idle queries about) by using the advance search at the top right of the page or by going to the international section of UKP Wiki.

It’s pointless coming back and saying you need info from someone who’s been in the past few weeks when these places haven’t changed much for years.  :dash: And yes that includes Mansion.

Offline mdiver1

Try contributing.

Where's the windup? I posted I was going to Marrakech in July, and I reported back. I've only ever punted abroad in Marrakech and Dubai. I've reported Morocco both times.
Dubai, I didn't bother since there was very recent and more useful  information posted.

As far as mansion is concerned. I have read reports about it. I've tried booking for a few months time. I've received an email for a deposit to be paid by credit card. Now I am wary of this, having read how common credit card scams are in Colombia. Also I don't like using card payment outside of trusted and secure websites. I'm not too sure what to make of the link I've been emailed.

I only recently read about mansion. On this thread. I'd never heard of it before. It seems worth a visit. Maybe to punters a lot older than me, mansions operating procedure is common knowledge. To me it isn't

Offline Marmalade

If you don’t trust them don’t book. They’re rarely short of customers.
Have you planned Colombia?? It’s rather a jump up from Kech or Dubai.

Offline Marmalade

You got back from Kech and had “not much to add”. With Dubai you “didn’t bother”. Before that you were asking about Tangier. Your contribution to the Israel section was suggesting it should be in Asia. Then your other o/s jaunt was to Istanbul. No field report on that either.

Write about your experiences. It’s what we do here and what’s expected. Not “couldn’t be bothered” or “someone else reported do I didn’t”.

But here’s a tip: if you haven’t punted abroad much consider trying a few European cities or even Asian ones if you want to dip your toes in deeper. At least before going half way round the world with multiple flights to get to somewhere like Medellín. It’s a long way. I’m guessing you need experience. Use the search, the wiki, maybe ISG as well if you’re serious about Medellin.  I did mention mansion would give a ‘tour’ but they won’t spoon-feed. No offence, but neither should UKP.

Enjoy.

Offline mdiver1

I'm planning on going to Medellin in May. Flights are around £600 from Manchester.

Having done a fair bit of research into Medellin. A week in Colombia would cost approx £3000. Flights, accommodation, mongering, and parties etc.
I spent £2000 in 4 days in Marrakech, this July.

I have travelled the world. But I haven't punted all over the world. Colombia is very appealing. The price, the women and the weather. I have been learning Espanol mainly for Colombia

Offline Marcus0101

I'm planning on going to Medellin in May. Flights are around £600 from Manchester.

Having done a fair bit of research into Medellin. A week in Colombia would cost approx £3000. Flights, accommodation, mongering, and parties etc.

I have travelled the world. But I haven't punted all over the world. Colombia is very appealing. The price, the women and the weather. I have been learning Espanol mainly for Colombia

£3000 for a week?!  :D :lol: :lol: you clearly haven't done a great deal of research, having been to Colombia twice I can tell you that you wouldn't spend anywhere near that for flights, accommodation, mongering and parties. Are you staying in a palace that your accommodation costs so much?  :lol:

Offline mdiver1

Even better.... More reasons to go   :hi:

Offline Wankingdead

A little pit of Spanish will be a great help as no one speak English.
Best flights are to Miami which can be very cheap and then 3 hour flight on Viva which is low cost carrier. It costed me £150 return.
£3000 is way too much you won’t spend more than £1000 even if you wanted to.
Casas cost is around £8 to £15 per half hour.
Streetwalkers £20 to £40 for the higher quality models.
Clubs could be a bit higher.
Strip clubs will set you back about £ 30 to £100 for a session with high quality model maybe 2 hours or so.
The mansion takes a day deposit which is £70 or so, they are extremely busy with American customers.

Offline mdiver1

Offline Celticstu

Is it better to change your money to Colombian Peso or USD? I remember when I was in Mexico a while back, a lot of the locals preferred dollars? Thanks

Offline Marmalade

Is it better to change your money to Colombian Peso or USD? I remember when I was in Mexico a while back, a lot of the locals preferred dollars? Thanks
You seem to have posted this in the wrong thread. I'll ask a mod if tehy will be kind enough to move it for you, together with this reply.

In all countries of south america I've been to, including Colombia, I've only used local currency. Locals like dollars for one reason only: they can persuade you to overpay.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 12:05:28 am by Marmalade »

Offline another381

Planning a trip soon. Is it worth visiting Cartagena and Cali or stick to Medellin instead?

From what I've read in a few threads Medellin appears to be the best option but if anyone has visited Colombia recently and has thoughts please share. I'll be sure to do a full report when i'm back.

Offline Celticstu

I preferred the girls in Medellin. Looks, price and attitude.

Cartagena were darker skinned. Still good but some of their attitudes weren’t as good. I’d still go, if you want to go to the beach etc. stay near the clock tower.

If you’re going to Medellin and need a taxi, you can use my contact :

His name was Arnobis - +57 314 8696764

He seemed to be charge less than most taxis was happy for me to share his number when I said I’d pass it on to friends.

Offline another381

Thanks for the advice Stu. I may check out Cartagena briefly but Medellin is top of my list and you've confirmed this.  :drinks:

Appreciate the contact, I'll get a sim a message him when I arrive. Will probably need to get around the city and visit a few different areas, i'm sure he'll know the best spots to. Cheers mate

Offline Wond3r188

The 'scene' in Medellin is more developed than it was even 3 or 4 years ago I am reliably informed.  El Poblado is still my recommendation for location of stay - some very good hostels actually if that is your vibe.  There are some decent massage parlours in the vicinity that offer FS for fairly decent rates - one thing I would say is if you are looking to romance any of the local ladies they often go out in groups and also expect you to dance so do factor that in to the equation if going for the dating app approach.

Bogota -Santa Fe redlight was very hairy, but an experience non the less, strip clubs decent but very few gringos.  Recommend not travelling about with bank card or ID - I used to just roll with cash so if things went south losses were limited.

Great country and no problems on my trip and wonderful warm, attractive women.

Offline another381

I appreciate the advice mate. I was thinking its smarter to stick to cash only while i'm out punting to.

I'm staying in El Poblado, from what I've read I'm assuming its pretty easy to find the parlours, WGs and love hotels when you're walking around Medellin.
In Bogota for a few days. RLD seems like a risky area, might look into other areas that have massage parlours or WGs that are a bit safer.

The 'scene' in Medellin is more developed than it was even 3 or 4 years ago I am reliably informed.  El Poblado is still my recommendation for location of stay - some very good hostels actually if that is your vibe.  There are some decent massage parlours in the vicinity that offer FS for fairly decent rates - one thing I would say is if you are looking to romance any of the local ladies they often go out in groups and also expect you to dance so do factor that in to the equation if going for the dating app approach.

Bogota -Santa Fe redlight was very hairy, but an experience non the less, strip clubs decent but very few gringos.  Recommend not travelling about with bank card or ID - I used to just roll with cash so if things went south losses were limited.

Great country and no problems on my trip and wonderful warm, attractive women.

Offline Wond3r188

ABYBOS Spa in El Poblado is my tip, about $50 for full service or less for just massage or HJ, you can pick from a line up and they used to be very fit, massage isn't too bad either.

I used to carry my phone too tbh, as wise to get ubers after about 11/midnight, they often make you sit in the front of the ubers, as they used to have beef with the local cabs - but uber into and out of Sante Fe red light in Bogota was my strategy and it worked fine.