Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Planning second punt, suggestions?  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Joel

Hi,

I wanted to thank you for all the insightful posts and reviews. Going through most of the posts in this forum was very informative.

I had my first punt in January with New_Mel (External Link/Members Only) and it was a positive experience. I am looking to book my second one now. But I am sort of struggling to find a girl that I fancy. I am looking for a girl who provides GFE with a very good attitude especially toward inexperience guys, 20 something, petite/slim (size 6-8, 10 max, 5'8 max), brunette (preferible).

In my HL I have:

New_Mel - External Link/Members Only
Michelle - External Link/Members Only
Emily - External Link/Members Only
but they all seem to be away.

SexyMimi19 - External Link/Members Only looks very attractive but based on the reviews seems to miss the attitude that I am looking for.

Considering that I am quite inexperience I would like to meet a girl that has been reviewed by people on this forum.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Joel

p.s. I did not post a review of New_Mel at that time because being very new to this and to sex in general I did not feel I could add much to the existing reviews.

sloopjohnb

Offline Joel

Thanks for the suggestion. I will have a look.

Maybe I am too picky... but considering the cost and risk, I would like to meet someone with the attitude and appearance that I would not normally meet in the daily life.

Online Steely Dan

You dont need to punt only with girls that you would date.  Your friends wont see you with them.  Why not try a girl who is not your type but who is well recommended? Say External Link/Members Only or, I know, HSG
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or try a phoenix party? Just saying, punting is not dating.

Estoril

If you're ok with the £180p/h recommend Adele4u

Offline The_Don

Why not try a girl who is not your type but who is well recommended? Say External Link/Members Only or, I know, HSG

External Link/Members Only Some times punters need to step out side of there conform zone.

That what punting about taking a chance (a punt)  :)   and I'm glad I did with the 2, you listed (Steely Dan)  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 10:02:31 am by The_Don »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Offline Cunning Punt

I've not seen her, but I don't care how good looking or how decent a service she gives: no WG is worth £180ph, IMO.

They are only shagging your for the money and, as Steely, says:
punting is not dating

As you presumably paid £150 to see New Mel, I'm assuming that's your budget.

You also don't say how old you are because, while I can recommend Ellie Rose, having seen her recently, her profile says she doesn't see under-28s unless they have decent AW feedback.

You say you want a WG who gives GFE and is good with someone who is inexperienced.

Going to young Romanian prossies is about as far away from both of those as you can get, including Sexy Mimi, though she is pretty, cute and friendly.

You may wish to try an older WG. Admittedly not seen her myself, but going on her reviews, Butter Wouldn't Melt may be an option.

MrGrey22

You dont need to punt only with girls that you would date.  Your friends wont see you with them.  Why not try a girl who is not your type but who is well recommended? Say External Link/Members Only or, I know, HSG

Or try a phoenix party? Just saying, punting is not dating.

Love the look of Ellie Rose and she's had some great reviews. Got home from work with a lovely gift from the Taxman and thought I'd spend some on her as a first time punt. Only to find she needs several reviews before she'll let you book her  :(

Offline Joel

Thank you all for the replies and suggestions :hi:

I get the point that punting is not dating and also that it gives you the opportunity to step outside of your own comfort zone.

I will give some more thoughts to that.

It is just that I cannot really find many well reviewed girls that I fancy (or that I feel attracted to).