Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine Facial Milf touring Bristol  (Read 4269 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Genuine Facial Milf touring Bristol seemingly. Used to be called Genuine Gangbang.

Still no fat knackers allowed by the looks of their requirements. :wackogirl: :(

Shame METEOR never put up his review in the end. :)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106155.msg1250745#msg1250745

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Partyman

She's the wrong side of 50 now and was never much of a looker.

Needs to knock it on the head now IMHO.

Offline candec

I have seen her. Yes she was a mature lady but she was really good. Her oral and hand technique was just right and all the time asking you to spunk over her face was a real turn on. She lets you shoot where you like.

Offline david123xyz

Ive kinda fancied the idea of a fun punt with debbie lovitt for a while which is who this lady is.
rock up sck you off spuff in her face and go... bit of fantasy harmless fun,
the pics ( without a face) are a little old as i have seen the self same pictures used for 5 or 6 years that i know of,possibly even longer
anyway having neve seen hr and wondered wha she looked like i was a little disapointed by partymans comments, and i wondered if they were entirely fair... so took the punt..

let me tell you now, his comments are fair!!

now dont get me wrong, the lady is very nice very accomodating etc  really no complaints,
did the trick and she really does want your mess in her face
BUT
she is NOT 48 or if she is, they've been a HARD 48 years, i would honestly guess closer to 60 than 50.
left feeling a little dissapointed, and wondered who did who the favour... that may be a little unkind but there it is

Offline Roth

Ive kinda fancied the idea of a fun punt with debbie lovitt for a while which is who this lady is.
rock up sck you off spuff in her face and go... bit of fantasy harmless fun,
the pics ( without a face) are a little old as i have seen the self same pictures used for 5 or 6 years that i know of,possibly even longer
anyway having neve seen hr and wondered wha she looked like i was a little disapointed by partymans comments, and i wondered if they were entirely fair... so took the punt..

let me tell you now, his comments are fair!!

now dont get me wrong, the lady is very nice very accomodating etc  really no complaints,
did the trick and she really does want your mess in her face
BUT
she is NOT 48 or if she is, they've been a HARD 48 years, i would honestly guess closer to 60 than 50.
left feeling a little dissapointed, and wondered who did who the favour... that may be a little unkind but there it is

This is worthy of a proper review if you have time please. :hi:

Offline david123xyz

Not much I can Add really
The house is desperately located near knowle.
She was polite on the phone and was ready and waiting on time
She has a pleasant manner.
Fit body from what I could see, she does the trick topless, but dressed Bottom half
Puts you at ease sucks your cock with vigour, she's a model pro.
She just ain't 48 or even close I'm sure she was advertising as being aged 50 earlier this year?
I think the photos being as old as they are, Are misleading she's probably fine for older clients but it was a bit disconcerting dipping the old man in face  after expecting to see someone much younger?

As I said perhaps I'm being a tad unfair because the service dos the job.. But a new rolls Royce  will never be confused for an old maxi, even if it does get you to your destination....