Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lora Leicester  (Read 840 times)

Offline Mr Fahrenheit

I've seen this profile pop up a lot on vivastreet always been quite tempted but has anyone booked her before and if yes how was it?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Captainhowdy666

Looks TGTBT
Go and fill your boots.
Easily verified by the tattoo

Offline dansmith8464

I saw her a year or so ago, I didn’t write a review at the time to avoid and judgement during COVID restrictions.

By no means a negative experience, but the girl I saw was the one in the picture and it was a fair representation.

To be honest, I can’t remember the punt all that well which generally means an ok experience, definitely not a negative but not positive enough that I was willing to risk judgement on here for a lockdown punt.

If it’s still Lora then worth a 15/30 visit to try her out.

Offline teddyking

I saw her a year or so ago, I didn’t write a review at the time to avoid and judgement during COVID restrictions.

By no means a negative experience, but the girl I saw was the one in the picture and it was a fair representation.

To be honest, I can’t remember the punt all that well which generally means an ok experience, definitely not a negative but not positive enough that I was willing to risk judgement on here for a lockdown punt.

It’s your life, you can live it how you want. Don’t worry you’re not the only one that punted during lockdowns 😉
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr Fahrenheit

No judgement here friend! Thanks for the response though I'll be sure to try her out when I get the chance  :D

Offline 801

I've seen her once 18 months ago, she won't be as dolled up as expected nor will she do CG typical rom service. She moves about from LE1 and LE3

One location the house smelled heavily of pot and a lot of noise downstairs full of lads

Another location I went to see another girl and was offered her as a duo but i refused and she went to hide in another room , I know I should have told her to stay and watch ha ha but did not have my thinking cap on at the time !

Did not get round to leaving her a review back then as nothing much to say other than a neutral

Quick P&D if you really want to try her but don't go thinking you are in for great punt or one you want to visit again