Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XAsian_AmyX - Leicester  (Read 1740 times)

Offline heisenberg.

Anyone know about her? Her body looks amazing! But I have a slight doubt so i will ask on here first before I TOFTT

External Link/Members Only

Offline itk

First pic looks to me it’s a different woman to the other two pictures

Offline Rim machine

I’d be interested to find out if that was her or not

Offline peiyee

Reviving the OP query: Anyone seen her?

Offline Cheetah_321

I had arranged a week 2 weeks ago via email. Got to the post code only to be ignored. Was told to call 15 mins before arrival to confirm, so tried calling phone switched off. Waiting 30 minutes made my way back. Recieved a message saying I didn’t confirm but i did. Maybe an off day not 100% sure.

Offline peiyee

That’s a negative  :angry:
Leave a review?

Offline Cheetah_321

Yeh sure will tonight after work

Offline HailWood

I think she works at External Link/Members Only
 in leicester
Well her third AW profile pic is used at Hollywood so there is a good chance you are correct.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I think she works at External Link/Members Only
 in leicester

Well her third AW profile pic is used at Hollywood so there is a good chance you are correct.

Well spotted WTN.

Has to be Her.

Hollywood website describes her as 1/4 Chinese, 1/4 Carribean and 1/4 English..... Begs the question about the remaining 1/4  :dash:

Her AW profile describes her as 1/4 Chinese, 1/4 South American and 1/2 English . At least they can add up  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 08:43:42 am by CoolTiger »

Offline scouting

Hollywood has corrected some maths, but appear to misunderstand their grammar, thinking that being of 3 ethnic groups makes her biracial;
"Our Biracial beauty is 1/4 chinese and 1/4 South American and 1/2 English and of course British born".  :D

On AW she also adds Irish to the mix and correctly calls herself mixed race. Shame about the bad review, she looks good

Offline Dirty Old Man

I visited her before I joined UKP. Terrible location by Tesco on Narborough Road. A true knocking shop. Amy's body is not bad, but it's obvious that she's only doing this for the money, as a lot is promised during the booking period, but once you're through the "gate", all the extras start to come out. French kissing stated but only a few pecks, CIM or facial costs extra... It was the vibe of the location on Narborough Road that turned me off...and the hygiene of both place and the SP. Tread carefully.
Banned reason: Spamming post reports.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dirty Old Man

Oh... Forgot to mention, two of the SPs who work there together are mother and daughter. WTF.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Oh... Forgot to mention, two of the SPs who work there together are mother and daughter. WTF.

Which ones?

Offline Dirty Old Man