Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BARBARA HOT SLUT of Lincoln  (Read 1092 times)

Offline big-paul-86

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

see shes in lincoln again, i would see her in a heart beat but 0 feedback is a no no for me, anyone ever actually seen her?

Offline potbellypete

Judging by the gallery pictures she looks very tempting, but out of my area.

Ask for a whatsapp picture taken 'today' if you are unsure. Has worked for me in the past.

Offline big-paul-86

Judging by the gallery pictures she looks very tempting, but out of my area.

Ask for a whatsapp picture taken 'today' if you are unsure. Has worked for me in the past.

thanks, thats a handy tip

Offline Snagbadjer

This profile uses the same number as another girl on AW called Sweet Ruby Brazil. I'm assuming they are a group touring together using the same work mobile. I can't find the latter's profile in the Lincoln section now. I think they are working out of the Burton Road area (I rang up last week to enquire), the girls change but the number stays the same.

Offline Jamesbattersea

I rang the other day went round to the flat off burton road that all the Latinas use but it was another girl completly. I have been to that place a couple of times in the past and seen the right girl.
It was also a woman witb an Engliish accent that answered the phone which i thought was odd.
I haven't had time to write a report yet but will.
The girl i saw was from Brazil, ok looking and performed ok, her english was poor but i speak some portuguese so we had half a conversation, it wasn't the one Barbara that i thought i had booked though.

Blackmint

I went to see Barbara hot slut the other day,rang the number on aw and spoke to an English girl I assume takes bookings and arranged for the girls as she is Brazilian with little English.arrived at flat off burton road and was greeted by a stunning girl in high heels bra and knickers,quite tall maybe 5’9” a healthy size 12-14 but not chubby at all,her breasts were spilling out of the top of her bra.she was very welcoming and friendly and although she didn’t speak much English it wasn’t a problem as she used a translator app on her phone which was good,once undressed and on the bed she was keen with kisses and got her large tanned tits out her nipples are lovely very responsive and tug able,she is shaved completely and has a nice pussy,she put a condom on me using her mouth and sucked me hard for about five mins before spreading her legs and guiding me in,we swapped to her on top which was great because I got to enjoy her tits and then went to doggie which is where she went to work,never had a girl push back so hard and feel so tight it was great!afterward we talked for ten mins or so,she’s genuinely a nice lass will definitely visit again

Offline Jamesbattersea

I went to see Barbara hot slut the other day,rang the number on aw and spoke to an English girl I assume takes bookings and arranged for the girls as she is Brazilian with little English.arrived at flat off burton road and was greeted by a stunning girl in high heels bra and knickers,quite tall maybe 5’9” a healthy size 12-14 but not chubby at all,her breasts were spilling out of the top of her bra.she was very welcoming and friendly and although she didn’t speak much English it wasn’t a problem as she used a translator app on her phone which was good,once undressed and on the bed she was keen with kisses and got her large tanned tits out her nipples are lovely very responsive and tug able,she is shaved completely and has a nice pussy,she put a condom on me using her mouth and sucked me hard for about five mins before spreading her legs and guiding me in,we swapped to her on top which was great because I got to enjoy her tits and then went to doggie which is where she went to work,never had a girl push back so hard and feel so tight it was great!afterward we talked for ten mins or so,she’s genuinely a nice lass will definitely visit again

Welcome to  UKP. I'm pleased you had a good time.
I assume you saw the actual girl in question?
Could you do this as a review it makes it easier for other punters to find out what she's like.