Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham City Centre Ronseal Punts ???  (Read 1524 times)

Offline mancsguy1975

All,

Staying overnight in Notts city centre in early Feb and looking for a decent ronseal punt.

Requirements:

within walking distance of city centre
afternoon / early evening availability
good oral / reverse oral potentially facial / COB
nice pair of bangers - D + plus, preferably natural

Otherwise decent HE massage would be an acceptable backstop.

Cheers  :drinks:

Offline mrbobbit

Good luck with that!! Nottingham is a desert at the moment.
Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline RogerBoner

Ask the same question at the end of January would be my advice.

Offline NervousJ

Mr Fish saw a Hannah who might be worth a visit. She’s on my list so if I get there before end of jan il do a review.

She works out of a city centre hotel which would fit your bill.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

*** doesn’t fit all your criteria
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 03:49:31 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Jacobkim

Ask the same question at the end of January would be my advice.

Nottingham is shit hole now days :thumbsdown:

That hannah69 has cancelled on me twice right before the booking time. One time I rang and a man answered the phone call. May be it’s her pimp that stays with her when she is with the punter.

Offline Kingy28

That hannah69 has cancelled on me twice right before the booking time. One time I rang and a man answered the phone call. May be it’s her pimp that stays with her when she is with the punter.
You say you've been a punter for nine years & you've been a member on here for three and a half years yet no reviews. Information like this is valuable to other punters. It's amazing how, when someone says that a SP is unreliable, that others then chip in with their bad experiences too

Offline Marmalade

And why have you directed your comments to Admin?? Do you think UKP is going to ask her for a refund for you? We don’t pimp them. Write up your experiences instead of flooding Admin with complaints you dickhead.

Offline l1mpd1ck

All,  Staying overnight in Notts city centre in early Feb and looking for a decent ronseal punt.
Requirements:
within walking distance of city centre
afternoon / early evening availability
good oral / reverse oral potentially facial / COB
nice pair of bangers - D + plus, preferably natural
Otherwise decent HE massage would be an acceptable backstop.
Cheers  :drinks:
You've got plenty of time to compose a well written AW RB.  I'd post it about 2 weeks before you go.  You can then check on here for reports about any that bid.  If you are overnight why not go for an outcall to your hotel?

Offline newb87

so have u selected who you gonna met