Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFEVictoria - Northampton  (Read 1193 times)

Sturmvogel

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I found V on AW (see above link) and was very attracted to her profile, she seemed to offer all I liked. Boy I was certainly right on that one !!!!!!
I am somewhat reluctant to post this review as I would rather keep V all to myself !!!!!
As She states in her profile V is an unusual WG as she is is part time and provides services for her enjoyment and pleasure as much as yours. She is selective in who she meets and has limited number of dates available per month. With this in mind if you wish to see her be prepared to book early. If possible V likes to meet casually before arranging a date and I met her at a local hotel for coffee. We met in the car park and I was bowled over by her stunning looks ( think Liz Hurley ! ) which it turned out were matched by her wonderful personality. V is charming , pretty , elegant , sophisticated ,impeccably attired with perfect hair and make-up.Her looks bely her true age and she would be wonderful on your arm for any occasion.After an hour of very pleasant ( and progressively filthier! )conversation we parted agreeing to arrange a meet ASAP.
 I met V at a local hotel for a 2 hour meet. At all times her communication was faultless and she kept me informed of her progress en-route. On arrival I was reminded how mind blowingly attractive  she is. As requested V arrived in a silky blouse, tight skirt, stockings and heels.Within moments of her entering  the room we were kissing and she was incredibly enthusiastic, so much so I had to stop proceedings to sort the paperwork!!!! I had brought gifts and V seemed genuinely gracious in her acceptance of them (heels and a sex toy for us to play with ) That out of the way we were quickly back into passionate kissing and................
O.K. I am not going to discuss the details of our time together, suffice to say it was wonderful to the point of mind blowing. I have some very distinct kinks which I had discussed with V prior to our meet and she accommodated them all ( and a few more besides) with great enthusiasm and warmth. Her bedroom skills are fantastic and combined with her amazingly sexy body and warm passionate personality an amazing experience is guaranteed.
Time passed way too fast and all to soon I had to leave as I had another appointment, at no time was there any clock watching and indeed if I had not called a halt to proceedings we would probably still be there !!!
I have already booked other dates with V and also her duo buddy Cuban Tootsies (who I have seen previously) and I can't wait to get my hands on that sexy body again. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
If you are looking for a quick bang with a girl who just going through the motions then V is not the Women for you, however if you are looking for a totally immersive passionate indulgence which will leave you wanting more and more drop her a line. Treat her as the lady she certainly is, invest a bit of time in getting to know her and you will be rewarded 10 fold.
Read V's AW profile, look at her pics (private gallery is worth it !) study her likes and interview. It is all very accurate and gives a true representation of V's appearance and personality,
I'm off to plan my next meet ( and have a wank at the thought of all the wonderful things we did last time !)  :cool: :diablo:
Sturmvogel.

Offline sanjman

I'll be first to call BS on this review!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

I am somewhat reluctant to post this review as I would rather keep V all to myself !!!!!

O.K. I am not going to discuss the details of our time together, suffice to say it was wonderful to the point of mind blowing.

At £240ph, you SHOULD have kept her to yourself   :dash:

Offline MajorPayne

It's my personal opinion of course but no prostitute is worth £240ph

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

He's gone, good riddance!!