Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Alice booking. Didn't go well.  (Read 1060 times)

Offline TobyJohn15

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Hi all quick post of my experience today wondering if has happened to anyone before and advice etc.

Booked her this morning after seeing FAB reviews was looking forward
12.30 afternoon booking - holiday inn

Arrived early parked in nearby Sainsburys

She said head up to floor one and room number (normally they tell you where the elevator is etc  so you can walk straight through) so I asked.

Straight to the elevator no problem  turned to corridor to her room. About 3 cleaners and one staff member literally directly outside her room cleaning other rooms etc  I heard one say  ( she will need to move) who? No idea !

So I thought do I try open the door go straight in? I walked past the room thinking I'll walk straight down and loop  back round ... dead end !

Lady asks me if I'm lost? I said no my family member is booked on 200 am I on the wrong floor? ' we don't have 200'
Oh dear !! So I said I'll call him as I walked away to the lift (was going to wait round the corner till she went back in the room ) she got another member of staff a guy in a suit to speak to me. He advised just head down to the desk and if everything was okay?

I departed the hotel and let her know she may have been compromised she didn't seem fused and said to come back later as just cleaning staff.

Few questions

What would you have done ?
Surely if I tried to open the door and it was locked would have been worse ?
She should have called me and told me to hold fire for abit?
Was 1230 afternoon to early to book ?
Should I go back ?

I don't normally post alot so apologies if this sounds long winded and silly.

I have done about 5 hotels visits before no problem

She is here till Thursday and I really wana see her ! Lol

Offline PepeMAGA

You knock on the door of the room she has told you she's in :unknown:

Offline TobyJohn15

You knock on the door of the room she has told you she's in :unknown:

Lol yes I have done this many times.
But there was about three cleaners outside in opposite rooms they almost all turned round and looked at me as I walked through looking for the room. Through me off.

Offline PepeMAGA

I wouldn't worry about them, you aren't doing anything illegal.

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha ha, ooofffff I feel your pain...

I think something like that you just need to be as bold as brass and carry on regardless. If you had acted purposeful you would have been fine...easier said than done at the time I know.

Easy to say I know....I ended up in ghe wrong hotel once and asked the cleaner where room 101 was, she said Errrmmmm we don't have one.... Ahhhhhhhh.....

You'll know for next time.....

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
I visited her in Leicester last week, similar with a lift full of people and a busy floor when I got out, I think an event was happening locally.

You need to take no notice of others and carry on as if you were picking up a friend, knock as usual and wait, she will be behind the door (and they have spy glasses on the doors) so she won't be standing making for corridor folk to stare.

The room doors will always be locked unless you have a key, so trying the door makes it look more suspicious haha

She's worth a look but read my review so your aware of what's not on offer, mainly kissing and RO
Lovely, pretty, fit girl though I've thought about a revisit but will leave it as a back up punt for now.

Offline TobyJohn15

Thank you! I think as my last 5 hotel visits went so smoothly I was a little unprepared for anything like this.
I think if I knocked and was kept waiting would have felt like a life time haha

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
I call before I get in the lift, usually as I get out the car (or ice cream van lol) generally to get the room number so they are aware in 3-4 mins away, the hardest part generally is reception and helpful staff, I usually act as I'm already booked in and going to my room.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I call before I get in the lift, usually as I get out the car (or ice cream van lol) generally to get the room number so they are aware in 3-4 mins away, the hardest part generally is reception and helpful staff, I usually act as I'm already booked in and going to my room.

Also, I sometimes fiddle around with my phone whilst walking to the lift, etc, thereby making yourself less noticeable.

PS If you use a an old style Nokia as punting phone, then this may give you away  :lol:

a_polite_gentleman

PS If you use a an old style Nokia as punting phone, then this may give you away  :lol:

Sorry mate/love, this game of snake is fucking intense, I cant talk.  :D

Offline HailWood

It is all about being confident and purposeful. If questioned just keep it short and abrupt. "Could you point me to the lift /room 101" etc. Knock on th door and wait. Remember that if any staff are around you will never see them again so who cares what they might think.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Sorry mate/love, this game of snake is fucking intense, I cant talk.  :D

Very addictive, I agree.

Somewhat slightly off-topic, I now may have to upgrade my basic Nokia punting phone to a Smartphone soon. Also, being seen with one nowadays usually means that anyone with the slightest inclination about punting are usually aware of the reason why you are carrying a 2nd phone.

Although there is nothing wrong with it, whatsapp and browsing is the main reason. Also, when you take it abroad, Google Translate enables you to talk better with the WGs.

Any recommendations for a basic, typical Smartphone??

Offline PepeMAGA

Very addictive, I agree.

Somewhat slightly off-topic, I now may have to upgrade my basic Nokia punting phone to a Smartphone soon. Also, being seen with one nowadays usually means that anyone with the slightest inclination about punting are usually aware of the reason why you are carrying a 2nd phone.

Although there is nothing wrong with it, whatsapp and browsing is the main reason. Also, when you take it abroad, Google Translate enables you to talk better with the WGs.

Any recommendations for a basic, typical Smartphone??
I like Motorola Moto G. Just the straight forward android build and very intuitive. About £120