Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prostate massage  (Read 2728 times)

Toby

I had a booking yesterday with someone who had never done a prostate massage (and a few other things, as it turned out). So, in the interests of science, and because I'd never had one before either, I suggested that we try out a 'first' together.

Well. It didn't really do anything for me. She was giving me a BJ at the same time, but all I could focus on was her finger being stuck up my arse. Is it worth persevering with  a WG who has more experience in them? I'm guessing that the girl I tried it with wasn't really hitting the spot, but never having had one before I don't know.

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

That probably was the problem,  yes.  There are two varieties,  "external" (maasaging through the skin over the prostate, between the scrotum and the anus), and "internal" (up the anus and then forward, rather like trying to find the G-spot in a vagina).  Internal is harder to get right,, but good when it works.  External would be better for a novice.

DaveMugabe

Someone did external on me once -did nowt for me.

I will try an internal one someday.

Offline dandaley

done well an internal with a bj is exceptional my orgasm hits the roof, try it if you never had might be for you or might not  :thumbsup:

Roland D Hay

External prostate massages are a myth, they don't fucking work. There is only one way to do it properly and that's internally. The natural inclination is for your ringbit to clench up when you first get something up there but once you relax and the girl knows how to find the prostate and massage it then the experience is phenomenal. It's like all your previous orgasms only reached maybe 70% intensity and you even retain some come. Good prostate massage opens up the floodgates and you will have the best orgasm you have had for years if the girl knows what she is doing.

SirFrank

Fuck all goes up my shitbox .... Ever

Roland D Hay

You're missing out Frank. Start out with something small and you'll be fine...

Hidden Image/Members Only

SirFrank

Jim Panzee

Apparently the Orgasm is of biblical type proportions so they say but I just haven't got the nerve to try it.

Roland D Hay

Apparently the Orgasm is of biblical type proportions so they say but I just haven't got the nerve to try it.

Trust me, if she knows what she is doing it takes it to another level  :thumbsup:

Offline bigjim

Jim Panzee

Trust me, if she knows what she is doing it takes it to another level  :thumbsup:

Duly noted kind sir!  :D

pokenn

Never had prostate massage. Would interested to give it a go with a girl who knows what she's doing.

Couple of practical questions:

1. What do you do about cleaning out down there before the act?

2. Does the girl normally cover her finger/s with a condom or just do "bareback" so to speak?

rolf32313

Never had prostate massage. Would interested to give it a go with a girl who knows what she's doing.

2. Does the girl normally cover her finger/s with a condom or just do "bareback" so to speak?

1: It's best to have a shit before hand.
2: I think it depends on the girl, I've have some wear medical grade gloves, other had 'finger condoms' and some have gone in BB.

Key is do get someone who knows what they are doing!

Offline gorge

not for me - never tried it, never wanted to.

I can't imagine shit on her finger would improve my experience.

Offline joe diddley

1. A couple of Imodiums (Imodia?) on the morning of the punt to ensure that you aren't too 'greasy' up there followed by a bath or shower. (Imodium Instants work the fastest.) If you take a shit after your bath/shower before the punt, use some wet wipes (lightly fragranced isn't a bad idea in case she's also into rimming!) to wipe your arsehole to squeaky cleanliness.

2. I've usually had 'bareback' prostate massage with a naked finger but sometimes with a surgical glove or similar. Also had it with a battery operated anal explorer on a couple of occasions.

Done right PM can indeed intensify your orgasm. If for whatever reason you are erect but can't come by other means, it can often push you over the line, so to speak when accompanied by some wanking or oral.

Roland D Hay

It's not a good idea to do it if you've got a Turtles head. So long as I don't feel like I need a shit then I don't do anything. The girls finger is ok as long as she hasn't got long nails  :scare:
She can slip a condom over her finger, never seen a girl with shit finger yet. Either way is fine with me, the bare finger is also used. My preference is to get the girl to use a prostate toy on me while she wanks me off, it is small enough and the end is turned to hit the prostate. You wouldn't want to use her toys so I advise getting your own. This is the best option IMHO  :drinks:

Offline dandaley

+ 1

and for the others who asked never done without a thin rubber glove on or a condom on finger that i have ever known and never have to worry about shit in the passage as I'm a regular every morn guy  :cool:

Offline Kingb3000

Fucking ouch!

Combined with the picture of Frank Butcher that cracked me up

dilettante

Damn, crossed you off my list then ...

... the thing that gets me (and also in lesbo action online) is the length of the fingernails!!

Offline Bigus Dickus

I had an attempt during a recent punt with a lubed finger! Didn't really add anything to the game! Maybe I just don't have a sensitive walnut!  ;)

Offline brianthedog21

I have a mains pressure shower, turn to jet stream and direct where the sun don't shine, if there is anything unpleasant there you are soon squeaky clean. It gives me much more confidence during any sort of anal games, rimming etc

Toby

I have a mains pressure shower, turn to jet stream and direct where the sun don't shine, if there is anything unpleasant there you are soon squeaky clean. It gives me much more confidence during any sort of anal games, rimming etc

You Karcher your anus?  :scare:

Offline jawill

I've had it done a few times in the past, without asking btw. Having a nice BJ only to find the girls finger up my arse. Didn'tdo that much for me except in one case where it made my orgasm feel a hell of a lot more powerful. two things you should watch out for though....

1. Any open or bleeding cuts on her finger
2. Long finger nails....ouch!

Offline brianthedog21

Toby its really important for me, and anyone I'm playing with to be really clean, so far the mains pressure shower has worked well.

But I may take your advice. I dont have a Karcher, but a 150psi Nilfisk with dirtblaster, that should shift any undesribles  :D

Joking aside any shit flying around when I'm playing is a big turn off for me, much nicer for all concerned to be clean, inside and out :angelgirl: