Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do women like beards?  (Read 1460 times)

StevenLiverpool

Hi guys

Beards can look good on guys and nowadays it's fashion

But do working girls like beards? I'm not talking about for looks as to them they are more concerned if it will irritate them?

Has anyone been told to have a shave next time?

Offline Home Alone

Hi guys

But do working girls like beards? I'm not talking about for looks as to them they are more concerned if it will irritate them?

Shouldn't you be asking this on Saafe??  We're punters; how would we know whether WGs like beards?

If they've any sense they'll tell those of us with beards that they do because for the time we're seeing them, we're their paymasters.

StevenLiverpool

What's saafe?

Also it's a genuine question to those regular punters who may have been told to shave next time they come

Just like you may prefer a woman who has shaven written in her profile

vw

What's saafe?

Also it's a genuine question to those regular punters who may have been told to shave next time they come

Why not ask on UKE ?

My guess is some will some wont  just like most things in life.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What's saafe?

Google ??

Go to UKE and search 'beards', it's been done and that's the type of thing that site's for.    :hi:

Offline jlike

In my experience, having a beard myself,  some do and some don't but most do not pass comment. if they don't like beards or tell me to shave next time then there is no next time, simples.

Offline the game

I've seen it mentioned a few times on UKE and the general consensus was that beards are fine but rough stubble is  :thumbsdown:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

In my experience, having a beard myself, some do and some don't but most do not pass comment. If they don't like beards or tell me to shave next time then there is no next time, simples.
+1

Offline sub_marine

Never had a WG comment, had plenty of kissing and face sitting without complaint

Speedy12

Hi guys

To be honest, who gives a fuck if they like it or not. If you like having a beard then have it and don't think about what a working girl or any other woman cares. Be yourself man, if the working girl has a problem take your custom to someone who will appreciate it.

Offline OakTree

I hate bristly fannies but I've had to put up with a plenty. So their likes or dislikes to a hirsute mush, is to me, irrelevant.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I like my face beard to rub along the lady's lower beard ...

Offline mrdiamond77

I always shave the morning of a punt just in case the girl I see does not like beards.

Offline Rock123

Who cares whether they like it or not. It's not like a date with  civvy - we are paying them. So if they don't like a beard then it is tough.

Dellboy

Hi guys

At last this idiot has gone ....well done Cueball  :hi:

Offline BlueRock

When I've had a full beard have either had no comments or "oh I love beards" pretty bloody simple they are actually women and some do some don't. Been forced to grow a beard by some girlfriends... Beards to them were like lingerie to me.

Offline threechilliman

I spent the first 18 months of my punting career clean shaven and the second 18 months with 'long stubble'. It's made absolutely no difference to the service I've had. One reg did comment 'WTF is that on your face?' before proceeding to fuck me into next week.

tcm

Offline Sedition

Some do, some don't
The danger really is that you look like some hipster bellend, not what a wg thinks.