Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Izabelle X, Cardiff - charging £10 for liking  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Tumbling Dice

I think she may have meant licking but if not well, I’m not paying anyone £10 to like me. Don’t care if they like me or not. Not my problem.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Punterperson1971

I think she may have meant licking but if not well, I’m not paying anyone £10 to like me. Don’t care if they like me or not. Not my problem.
How is anyone supposed to know what your on about when you post like this,unless it’s a guessing game you’ve thought up :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Doormatt

:D :lol: :D :lol: what on earth ?!  These responses have tickled me.

Offline Punterperson1971

:D :lol: :D :lol: what on earth ?!  These responses have tickled me.
He’s been a member for almost 5 years think he should know better

Offline stevedave

Someone started on the Friday bevvies early  :lol: :drinks:

Offline Bikerman

Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lewis

Every time I come here now I need a crystal ball to know what people are on about.

Offline Tumbling Dice

Sorry.
Just to clarify I’ve made a booking with a Rom tomorrow (wish me luck) and she sent me the extras list. On it was “Liking”. That is £10 and so is kissing. £30 for CIM. Anal £60. I said I’d decide tomorrow and see how it goes. Not entirely sure as to whether or not I’ll take up any of the extras because in my opinion I’m renting an orifice for an hour so the longer my cock is out of that then the less value for money I’m getting. Personally not into kissing or pussy licking.

External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

Personally not into kissing or pussy licking.

Or making coherent posts it seems  :thumbsdown: .... please, when you start a thread make sure it's intelligible.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 07:46:03 pm by houseboot »

Offline Thephoenix

Sorry.
Just to clarify I’ve made a booking with a Rom tomorrow (wish me luck) and she sent me the extras list. On it was “Liking”. That is £10 and so is kissing. £30 for CIM. Anal £60. I said I’d decide tomorrow and see how it goes. Not entirely sure as to whether or not I’ll take up any of the extras because in my opinion I’m renting an orifice for an hour so the longer my cock is out of that then the less value for money I’m getting. Personally not into kissing or pussy licking.

External Link/Members Only

At last it's good to see people returning to the office instead of home working. :)

.........should have gone to Specsavers 🤔

Offline Stevelondon

I'm licking the replies very much  :D

Offline Circusboy

At least your review was a bit more coherent!