Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: From one UKP to another?  (Read 2103 times)

Online sparkus

External Link/Members Only

Apparently several of the UK Parliament Members known to the authorities have 'visiting prostitutes' as dirt on them.

Come on, fess up, any Honourable Members on here?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Does that include those MP's who visit male prostitutes and snort cocaine?  :hi:

Offline rebelscum

Apparently several of the UK Parliament Members known to the authorities have 'visiting prostitutes' as dirt on them.

So the Honorable Members have been dipping their 'Honorable Members' in prossies then?  :D

Pussydoc

What's wrong with that they have the same.  Rights as us , as long as the prossie doesn't  out them , some will struggle not to kiss and tell that rag the Sun

Offline Erinaceinae

If it stops them trying to outlaw anything currently legal or introduce a sex buyers law then it can only be a good thing.

They also have a bit of disposable income to keep the economy going makes sense.

Online sparkus

As discussed on the TCM thread, (the gay MP) Nigel Evans no stranger to Sante Massage.

Offline Blackpool Rock

What's wrong with that they have the same.  Rights as us , as long as the prossie doesn't  out them , some will struggle not to kiss and tell that rag the Sun
Correct and they aren't doing anything illegal assuming they aren't kerb crawling etc, I bet most MP's have worse skeletons in the cupboard than paying a prossie for sex and if it stops them touching up the female staff and tea boy then long may it continue  :drinks:

Offline NigelF

As an MEP I've been in many European prossies!

Offline Revolver69

As an MEP I've been in many European prossies!

Are you finally confessing to being the real Nigel Farage then?  :D

Offline hamchang

Does that include those MP's who visit male prostitutes and snort cocaine?  :hi:

...or the ones who bugger children?

It is not new. This Tory whip spoke about using their dirty little secrets as bargaining power over them - not reporting pedos but blackmailing them with the info. All torys are sick fucks.

Offline unclepokey

Correct and they aren't doing anything illegal assuming they aren't kerb crawling etc, I bet most MP's have worse skeletons in the cupboard than paying a prossie for sex and if it stops them touching up the female staff and tea boy then long may it continue  :drinks:

Absolutely! And the more that Hon Members use their members the less likely will be the enactment of the nonsense legislation that the likes of Harman  etc. wish to introduce.

Uncle Pokey

Online sparkus

It's all very 1980s Cynthia Payne, Jeffrey Archer, isn't it?

Perhaps Athree can get Pamella Bordes on their rota...

Offline Gordon Bennett

It might be legal but I suspect they'd be caught up in a career ending shitstorm if they were outed. If they are married they'd be launched out on ear in seconds I reckon..... doesn't sit with cosy family values and such like.

YidArmy

I thought MP's had to visit whores. All those late nights and long hours give them the perfect excuse to get at it with WG's.

One of the few perks of what is an awful job.

Offline nigel4498

Offline Rockhead

It might be legal but I suspect they'd be caught up in a career ending shitstorm if they were outed.

Absolutely - especially when you consider that some daft, entitled woman is currently trying to ruin Damian Green's career merely because he (allegedly) touched her knee and asked her out for a drink. Had he looked like Pierce Brosnan I imagine she would be - at worst - quietly flattered.

Offline hamchang

Fuck damian green. A typical tory shit with his whole head buried in the trough snorting up as much as he can get like  winkleman at an all your can take coke buffet night.  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Pussydoc

If it stops them trying to outlaw anything currently legal or introduce a sex buyers law then it can only be a good thing.

They also have a bit of disposable income to keep the economy going makes sense.

Good point.

Online Jonestown

Do you really mean MPs or is it just Jim the washing machine salesman ?

Offline Zebedee70

Wonder if they claim it on their expenses?

Offline dt969525

I would think that a wg would not recognise anyone as an mep, in my experience polictics are not their strong point and and surely any mep would be a fool to disclose their personal lives

Offline scutty brown

Poor old John Profumo comes across as a pillar of respectability compared with the current crop of MPs

Offline Erinaceinae

Wonder if they claim it on their expenses?

If you can employ your wife and kids I expect some have put it through the books one way or another.

Offline Happylad

Now I shall have to read each and every post most carefully to see if I can discover which one is Jeremy Corbyn and which is Boris Johnson - and whether they shag the same prossie.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Well, with a salary of £80,000 a year and living in London with the wife safely hundreds of miles away, MPs have the opportunity for a bit of whoring.
Remember the old adage; women need a reason, men just need a place....

Offline scutty brown

Anyone remember her?

this is how a girl ends up if she fucks politicians

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 11:00:05 pm by scutty brown »

Online sparkus

FFS, that's almost SIXTY years later!