Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New verified girls  (Read 544 times)

Offline k111

What's your stance on new but verified girls with zero feedback.. or even with 1 or 2 feedback score? Would you wait for someone to TOFTT and put a review on AW? Would you see a new girl with little feedback and no mention of her on here?

Offline cueball

I've TOFFT'd with lasses unreviewed on here and lasses with little or no feedback.

I have my own methods to try to prove if they're pukka or not, it's not infallible but every lass is new at some point.

Obviously tread very carefully with unreviewed/zero feedback lasses.

Have a quarantine hotlist so you can keep an eye on her progress/feedback/name changes etc etc

It's not 100% sure though, that's why it's called punting

Offline k111

What are your methods? I guess paying for a 5 min skype show or something could at least prove it's the girl in the pics but most new girls don't offer that.

Offline cueball

What are your methods? I guess paying for a 5 min skype show or something could at least prove it's the girl in the pics but most new girls don't offer that.

We've all got our own methods, there are loads of threads on here and a great wiki to guide you.

Have a study, you'll learn a lot.

Offline peter purves

What's your stance on new but verified girls with zero feedback.. or even with 1 or 2 feedback score? Would you wait for someone to TOFTT and put a review on AW? Would you see a new girl with little feedback and no mention of her on here?

I would be prepared to do the latter if I like the look of the WG concerned.

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac