Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: working girl too young for me .  (Read 3992 times)

Offline twister

just had it happen twice now ....mr floppy!!!!...couldn't keep an erection or come, the last 2 ladies in question were early twenties and im early fifties....I felt bad about being with them and the age gap, im sure they didn't give a second thought about it...just see the money ( and I don't blame them) but it has knocked me for 6 to be honest and I have stopped punting for a while, I will make sure  that the ladies I choose from now on are in their early thirties if possible ,
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 09:18:28 pm by twister »

cockneybstrd

most prossies usually lie about their ages so i expect you were banging or not banging in this case one which was late 20's or early thirties anyway

Offline twister

I wish your were right me owd sparra...lol...but they most definitely were that age....one was 21

Offline Spacecowb0y

I know where your coming from OP, but STOP thinking "they are the same age as my daughter/niece" etc
It will be the end of your punting with any girl that looks young and hot.

Offline MrMatrix

Actually I know what you mean OP. However if you are in this hobby you should just go and enjoy yourself. my preferred age group is 25-35 but I don't restrict myself. I've had good punts with younger WGs and they don't worry about age just the money :hi:.

Offline Buttons

Plenty of advice on here and it happens to most guys at some point in their life. Punting shags or otherwise.

Best advice is do not obsess on it, it just becomes a monster that is hard to kill. If you think in any way that it is health related, go see your doctor asap.

When it happened to me the doctor said "Does little Buttons get up before you in the morning and does he come out to play properly when you are flying solo? If the answer is yes, then the plumbing is working properly so no underlying medical cause".

Hope this helps you in some way..... :thumbsup:

Offline Malvolio

I very much doubt if they care that you're 30+ years older than them as long as you turn up on time with the cash.

However, you're right to go for older WGs if you've had performance issues.  Get a couple of successful punts under your belt then go back to the younger WGs if that's what you fancy.

Sureshot

Theres good whores of all ages. Generally i prefer no more than 10 years younger but one of my best this year was 15 years older!

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Never bothered me.  Put it this way: how many 18-year-old girls would turn down George Clooney?

James999

.but they most definitely were that age....one was 21

What are their profile links  :unknown:

Offline RedKettle

What are their profile links  :unknown:

for a guy who never reviews (and I am happy to believe there is a reason for that) it is a bit rich to chase others for full details of who they have punted with.

bod666

I saw a popular girl recently and during the after shag chat I found out her mom is 5 years older than me. Ruined it for me. I don't want to be shagging anyone i could have fathered (which probably means I'll need to stop punting  :D :lol:)

Offline MrMatrix

I saw a popular girl recently and during the after shag chat I found out her mom is 5 years older than me. Ruined it for me. I don't want to be shagging anyone i could have fathered (which probably means I'll need to stop punting  :D :lol:)
They advertise to shag, I take them up on it, I'm not going to worry about age although I have preference age group as stated earlier.
A standing cock has no conscience :hi:

Offline RedKettle

I have always seen quite a number of more mature women which I think is a sub conscious thing that I am more comfortable with less of an age gap.

However I have seen several in the very early twenties, indeed one of my current favourites is, and I the fact that they are young is not a particular problem and body wish is usually a big plus!! :yahoo:

Offline smiths

One of the good things about punting for me is I can book a WG from 18 years old or one in her 40s or 50s if I fancy them enough. I never care about age differences as its not a date, I don't though have a daughter sadly so I might feel different if I did but doubt I would.

Type_O_Negative

One of the good things about punting for me is I can book a WG from 18 years old or one in her 40s or 50s if I fancy them enough. I never care about age differences as its not a date, I don't though have a daughter sadly so I might feel different if I did but doubt I would.

Exactly. We are the customers with the money - so we decide who to choose.

Offline peter purves

just had it happen twice now ....mr floppy!!!!...couldn't keep an erection or come, the last 2 ladies in question were early twenties and im early fifties....I felt bad about being with them and the age gap, im sure they didn't give a second thought about it...just see the money ( and I don't blame them) but it has knocked me for 6 to be honest and I have stopped punting for a while, I will make sure  that the ladies I choose from now on are in their early thirties if possible ,

If it has knocked you for 6 then probably best not to go against your own yardstick and cause yourself any further distress. I guess the aim of punting is to make you happier so why compromise that?

Personally, I prefer a 'woman' as opposed to 'young girls'  in civvy and punting life but we are all different.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 12:14:23 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline S.X. MacHine

Sorry to hear of your 'disfunction' issue, Twister.
So happens I had a similar experience yesterday with one of Scotland's top WGs. All came good in the end; well, in her mouth, actually. But it wasn't her age that was the trouble as she is respectably thirty something. It was her very gorgeousness that troubled me, I think.
Ah well, horses for courses.
My third ever punt, at the age of 61, was with a (genuinely) 19 year old student from Edinburgh Uni.pretty on 'girl next door' kind of way.  Kept going back and the whole thing developed into a sugar daddy/babe thing. Totally amazing sex while it lasted; and it lasted till she graduated with honours. We both enjoyed, not only the sex, but each other's company.
History, now.
The thing to remember, Twister, is that your issue is all in the mind and that there's nowt wrong with your dick; just stick to older WG's. You'll be fine.

Offline MJ.spritzen

I personally find the young ones to be a crap shag.

HOWEVER... i'll be aiming for 18-21yo until they bury me. Nothing better than a young thing bouncing on your cock.

Offline Hungarian Lover

You only come this way once so make the most of it, I'm over sixty and at one time had second thoughts about having sex with someone much younger than me, girl I saw today was 22. I know she wouldn't entertain fucking me in a normal situation but this isn't a normal situation just business and I'm lapping it up before I get to old . :wacko:

Bish-Bash-Bosh

why not book three 21 year olds, isn't it the combined age that counts. :D

B-B-B

ickydicky

I personally find the young ones to be a crap shag.

HOWEVER... i'll be aiming for 18-21yo until they bury me. Nothing better than a young thing bouncing on your cock.

half agree. there as as many good/bad shags in all age groups......

AND

I agree there is nothing better than watching a fit 18 to 21 year old bouncing up and down on your cock while play with her firm tits and look at those sparkling young eyes. :yahoo:

Offline unclepokey

For me the mature personality of a woman of say 35 upwards is more to my liking that a 20 year old. I've a special fave presently who is 54 but has the looks of a woman 20 years younger. And today I met a woman of 59 who I would willingly shag to pieces if she would just let me. Sadly she's not a whore. And I'm about to enter my 70th year.

Uncle Pokey

ickydicky

go on uncle. 68 is the new 55 :cool:

Burnside

Part of the reason for buying sex is to fill fantasies, as i know i'm not likely to pull a 20 year old, so the only way is to punt one. :dance:
Then there's Granny lovers, as at some point some of us have punted a prossie older than our Mother's  :scare:

ickydicky

never had a grannie guv. late 30s my limit but prefer the younger the better :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Stop worrying about it.  If she was not happy to see you it would be on her profile 'no man over 50'.  In fact I expect you are much much younger than a lot of her customers
Most prossies don't care about your age as long as you are clean and polite she will be happy to see you

Offline twister

External Link/Members Only

this 27 year old cutie....sorted me out today, so im back in the saddle and happy, even tried anal for the very first time....ok but I wont bother again, my type of gal ,and I found her very friendly and very sexy......happy twister now...will stick to later 20s early 30supwards from now on.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) :) :) :) :) :music:

Offline Happylad

Any age over 18 is the RIGHT age