Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milla Peres- East Croydon  (Read 1050 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6617342) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

£80 OW, Sex in multiple positions.

Comms- All good. Nothing particular to report but must be a maid as the girl speaks little to no English.

Location-Flats Near East Croydon station. Flat fit for purpose and as a SE Londoner would happily visit again.

The Girl - Definitely the girl in the pics but not as done up and minus the photoshop. From a UK perspective she’s a rare fine though. Slim Asian looking chick with a round Brazilian ass. Not an everyday occurrence.

The Meet- Based off of previous reviews, my live of Brazilian women and my recent thing for Asian women, it was a no brainer to make this happen.

Milla  speaks little to no English so it took a bit of work to get her to loosen up. Upon seeing her, I was thinking about doing an hour but she suggested and seemed to prefer 30mins which I guess is sensible for a first meet. After handing over and stashing the cash, there was a bit of awkward stripping, giggling etc but she has a cracking body. Fake tits, real ass. Initially, kissing seemed to be off the menu as did RO  so we fumbled about then she asked me to lie back and offered a blow job. Good covered BJ, lots of spit etc. She seemed to enjoy sucking dick as she went back to it a lot throughout the session. I’m pretty average sized  and she seems to enjoy DT and didn’t mind me pulling her head in.

Eventually we started fucking and that’s when she loosened up. She got pretty noisy and could take a pounding but afterwards she told me she came a couple times. Whilst fucking, she seemed more inclined to kiss/kiss my body etc.

Very sexy women but kinda limited services and limited English. I don’t think she’ll be doing this for long. She mentioned she’d be going back to Brazil in April and would basically be studying in the UK until then. Said she had a regular job in Brazil.

Overall: I’m gonna just about call it a positive because she had a great body, is a unique type and there’s nothing negative as such to say about her. I probably wouldn’t re-visit though as I don’t think she’ll be at this for long and there’s probably better SP’s out there. It was essentially a glorified P&D with a hot type of chick you won’t come across often I’m the UK.