Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Kk notts  (Read 374 times)

Online Mansfieldman

This will be my final review of this particular Chinese establishment. There is far soo many switch a roo of the girls so it’s very hit and miss….
Once upstairs I was greeted by what looked accurate from the advert. She was not as skinny as the other girls previously and definitely not as friendly.
She literally got undressed and told me to do the same. Once her clothes were off she said get on the bed and I lay there while she put a condom on the most flacid penis ever.
I did comment but she said it’ll be ok… she did manage to bring me life and then Rode me for a bit, then she hopped off and I bent her over until I came.
That’s the top and tail of it… now her redeeming features was that she had a great pair of firm tits and an arse I could spank for ever and ever.
She was almost Brazilian in build with the kind of arse that has a cleavage at the top when you grab it… I was really enjoying her body but she never responded back with any thing but a robot.
My problem is this… if I don’t get that nice smile and some immediate groping or some sort of attention from the girl then I’m instantly not interested… harsh but fair…
My other problem is that I spent ages looking for something other than a Chinese or Thai and for some reason £100 is the norm for half hour…. Some want upwards of that and really aren’t anything special…
Trying my hardest to book kylie Marie but she doesn’t see anyone new anymore from what I gather….
Why bother having a place to book her when she never replies….

Offline GoldTop

Have you thought of trying Fei Fei at Yang's place? She gets good review
As does this one
External Link/Members Only