Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianka-69 -not the girl in the AW pics - Birmingham  (Read 474 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6341545) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pbrown355

So this young lady has a verified AW profile. Research doesn't say much else except anal is £20 extra. Photos are of a slim girl. What could be better. I didn't necessarily expect the girl in the photos, just close

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Rang, then by text. Given pcode after a bit of to and fro. Some replies instant, some slow. I'd give her 6.5/10.
Arrived and rang from outside. Granville St, so common place.

The flat
Like a thousand others. Punting flat, clean and suitable

The girl
Well, as above her photos are of a slim lady. I didn't actually want the anal but if she'd been good I'd have been back for it next time.
She wasn't slim. I think the description would be thick. Hardly any boobs. I think the hair was a wig. Certainly not like the photos. Physically I'd give her 6/10, facially probably about 5
£60 hh
At that price and with the expectation and plan I had in planning I was always staying unless she was a munter. She wasn't, just not what her profile said. Would I have visited if she had genuine photos up? No.

The action
Paid, stripped, laid on the bed.
Started with oily HJ. Rejected oral and went on to sex in several positions. CG, spoons, doggy, prone bone and mish. She was an active participant in all of them.
Finally filled the bag. This was all good.

Afterwards I thought I'd ask about anal for a next visit. At this point I thought that it was possible I may revisit. Cheap, active, friendly and £20 anal woud have been ok.
Apparently no she doesn't do anal. Her friend does her profile, "must have added it without my permission". Said she'd be sorting that out with her. It's still there.
She has a VS profile with genuine photos but I can't find it now.

I've given her a neg for the fake piccies and the bullshit. It feels a bit harsh because the sex was good vanilla sex. If she did anal for £20 I'd be going back.
Shame.