Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam thai massage - telford  (Read 2189 times)

Offline 1738remymartin

Popped down last Thursday had to contact through the gumtree ad because there was no number called up and said was free for whole day so booked 30mins for £30. Free parking right outside the shop it’s in a housing estate with a newsagents next door. Paid at reception and then the lady locked the door and said it was just her working so I went along with it and went to the room undressed and she started with the massage. She said she had only been doing this for 2weeks and never done it before. I asked her where was the other girls because I read in previous reviews about them and then she tells me she is in hospital because her husband has seen comments online about extras and beat the shit out of her and that’s why she had to leave star!! So after a shit massage and asked for any extras the answer was straight NO. And will the other girls be coming back? NO she said. So unless they get new staff I wouldn’t bother going back.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Beamer

Thanks for the review.
Do know any names ?

Offline shroplad

Well if the other girl is in hospital due to her husband beating her up I hope he would be prosecuted by the police

Offline 1738remymartin

I think the lady who gave me the massage was called jasmine or Yasmin can’t remember. She didn’t give the name of the other girl though

Offline Beamer

I think the lady who gave me the massage was called jasmine or Yasmin can’t remember. She didn’t give the name of the other girl though

If it's the same Jasmine from star in Telford she was quite an ugly 45/50 year old. I had forgotten about her.  She has been sacked from virtually every place she has worked. I did a review of my disastrous booking with her.
She is full of B.S. to Walter Mitty standard.
She also used to work weekends at Monkmoor and fucked anybody for a few quid before she was fired.
If she is the only one there my recommendation is stay well clear.

Offline doggy tyle

Went 2 weeks ago, girl was called Katie, topless hand job nice tits and good  finsh. Hope it wasn't her who the twat beat up. Before anybody asks why I didn't review cos got a knew phone and can't log in.! It comes up disabled.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - doggstyle, doggy tyle
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline doggy tyle

Search engine on new phone is google,if anyone knows how to login with this lot I would appreciate it. Thank .

Offline watsey

.......... because her husband has seen comments online about extras and beat the shit out of her and that’s why she had to leave star!!
At present the access to this forum is open to the world without registering or logging in. I'm not sure if this is intentional but its easy for information to be found and seen by 'the wrong people'.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 01:22:56 pm by watsey »

Offline shroplad

How much did you pay for topless massage + HE

Offline doggy tyle

Asked about he before massage £20 asked do you offer any other before turnover she says topless another £20. So £40 plus £30 for 30 mins.

Offline Beamer

Well if the other girl is in hospital due to her husband beating her up I hope he would be prosecuted by the police

Not wishing to undermine this alleged beating up of a girl at Star in Telford but there appears to be many "holes" in this situation.
If he was told this story by Jasmine I would have difficulty believing, given her history at other fbsm shops.
Although I have been out of activity for a few weeks due to proper man flu, I cannot recognise the girl who was allegedly beaten up. I know all the girls at Star and the story doesn't seem to fit. But who know?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 12:44:46 pm by Beamer »