Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KellyjXXX - Wolverhampton - BJ, OWO, CIM  (Read 3411 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5139189) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 2ne1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Service: BJ, CIM, OWO
Cost: £30 15 minutes BJ Only

Comms were good. Spoke on adultwork to confirm the details and then got her phone number so I could contact her when i arrived at her place.

Discreet flat with super easy parking. Inside the flat was clean and shower/towels were on offer.

Was greeted by kelly her body is accurate to the photos she is abit chubby but nice ass and tits. Visually she was more attractive than i was expecting but nothing to get too excited about.

Was lead into the bedroom where i handed her the money and undressed and laid on the bed. Kelly instantly went to work and started sucking me with great enthusiasm. The blowjob was great! Bull sucking and even the occasional deep throating. Kelly was always willing to please, if i told her to suck it in a certain way or on a certain area it was done with no questions asked. After about 15 or so minutes i reached climax and finished in her in mouth, she took it all and headed to the toilet to spit it out. We spoke for about 2 minutes and I got dressed and headed out. Overall i was there for about 20 minutes. No Clock watching all her focus was on getting me off.

Definitely will be see Kelly again for Blow & Go's. She does offer FS starting at £40 for 15 mins if anyone is interested in that.

Offline jimmymac

! Bull sucking

Bull sucking? Kinky! :lol:
Was that you or her sucking the bull? :D
Sounds a good pump and dump option. :thumbsup:

Offline 2ne1

Bull sucking? Kinky! :lol:
Was that you or her sucking the bull? :D
Sounds a good pump and dump option. :thumbsup:

I was meant to type balls  :lol:

But yeah i agree great pump and dump option in Wolverhampton

« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 11:44:08 am by 2ne1 »

Offline flatcap

Thanks for the review, she sounds like a good vfm girl and we don't have many in Wolves at the moment. What size would you say she is, looks like 16 or 18?

Offline CluckinBell

I contacted her when she first appeared. I thought she was very amateurish and I could not put up with the constant back and forth. I caught her out lying and messing me about. I moved on. Looks like she is taking it seriously now.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 06:25:40 am by CluckinBell »

Offline Dumper

At long last some new girls to see thanks for the review

Offline Dumper

Waste of time sent emails and no response even though she had read the message,not into chasing a working girl so just moving on

Offline Bhammale39

Waste of time sent emails and no response even though she had read the message,not into chasing a working girl so just moving on

Yeah had the same experience then eventually provided with a number that’s never switched on, also seems to be available at very limited times, ah well.