Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes - Edinburgh tour  (Read 1116 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DogsBols

Skylar already has loads of positive reviews on here so not I'm going to add anything new, but for what it's worth from her recent Edinburgh tour...

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £140

Comms: AW messages to set things up, then a few texts to confirm. Prompt replies, all straightforward.

Location: Hotel near Waverley Station, decent enough quality. Lift opposite the front door so no issues about getting past reception. Discrete, people about but no-one caring what I was doing.

Skylar: Behind the door in a long T-shirt and matching bra and panties underneath. Pretty looking girl IMO and friendly and welcoming from the start. AW stats and pics all accurate enough (and she has loads of pics on her UKE profile). Shower offered and accepted. Then into the action.

As Skylar says on her AW page, she's very much a GFE not a PSE. Loads of FK from the start and hands everywhere as we got tactile. She has great curves - her breasts (real) are a good handful and very responsive to the touch, and a really nice ass. She got very wet from RO and face sitting. No clit piercing (she mentions it on her AW page) and I didn't ask her about it at the time as was concentrating on other things! Great OWO on me and took me to the edge, but I wanted to finish inside her. Bag on and CG did it for me, her big breasts gyrating in front of me :wacko:

Cuddled up for a short while as I wasn't up for a further round (though she probably was). Her alarm then went off, but a full hour as she only set it after I was out of the shower. No rush to get me out then either as another shower offered and a bit more chat.

Overall, great GFE, easy to organise and good service from a nice looking girl. I would see her again, so a positive from me  :hi: