Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes - Cancelled booking but I wasn't told  (Read 4043 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

SeekingtheTruth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's a shame I have to give this negative as I've been wanting to see Skylah for quite a while.

When she finally announced she was doing a Cardiff tour I booked in straight away for a 1 hour incall.

That should be happening today but she is accessing from Spain with the tour being cancelled and I have yet to have any kind of communication about it. I very rarely check AW and if I hadn't seen it on UKE I would be none the wiser. I wonder how many other people made bookings and were not informed?

Offline Belgarion

Was the cancellation on UKE and not AW?

Offline Bonio

A deserved negative then, if you are all booked in and then cancelled without being informed.

Offline Bonio

It is written on AW. The UKE reference is where other punters have brought it up, not the SP.

SeekingtheTruth

It was written on her profile on AW but I rarely use the site as I tend to stick to regulars and have their numbers in my phone.

If it hadn't had been written here - External Link/Members Only

I wouldn't have known.

Skylah hasn't put anything on UKE saying she was cancelling.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 03:07:33 pm by SeekingtheTruth »

Offline Belgarion

It was written on her profile on AW but I rarely use the site as I tend to stick to regulars and have their numbers in my phone.

I wouldn't have known.

That's really poor form. If the reverse had been the case, you would be reported on SAAFE as a Timewaster.

Deserved negative

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider

I wouldn't have known.

Skylah hasn't put anything on UKE saying she was cancelling.

she hasnt even wrote on aw that the tours cancelled...... still says im on tour, very odd
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Belgarion

she hasnt even wrote on aw that the tours cancelled...... still says im on tour, very odd

Well, what have we here? Another helpful ER contribution on another SPs negative.

:rolleyes:

Offline Mil 34

Nothing like when a sp let’s you down. Well deserved negative

Offline johnny34

Doesn't look like shes cancelled it anywhere, just not showed up & let people down  :dash:

Deserved negative.

vw

Deserved neg,  lets hope others follow suit if messed about.

Offline Bonio

As per Star Lord, it is written in the profile bit but as you mention she still appears in the tour section of Wales. Let's hope the trip to Spain was worth it.

SeekingtheTruth

Hidden Image/Members Only

Your point being?

If she has time to log in to put that up she has time to send a message. I hadn't looked at her profile since making the booking at the end of November.

Offline theoldmaggot

Should have messaged/texted everyone asap, fair neg in my book.

Offline Bonio

I might have got this wrong but I didn't read it as Star Lord supporting the SP - I thought that he was just answering the point that it wasn't mentioned on AW.

For clarity, the only reason many are aware of the cancelled tour is not the SP informing any of the punters who've booked, nor posted it anywhere across UKE where she is usually very active but thankfully by an eagle eyed punter who saw the AW profile sentence on it and then commented in UKE classified section.

If anyone was white knighting that, then sorry for missing it. But you can of course then fuck off.

StevenJ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's a shame I have to give this negative as I've been wanting to see Skylah for quite a while.

When she finally announced she was doing a Cardiff tour I booked in straight away for a 1 hour incall.

That should be happening today but she is accessing from Spain with the tour being cancelled and I have yet to have any kind of communication about it. I very rarely check AW and if I hadn't seen it on UKE I would be none the wiser. I wonder how many other people made bookings and were not informed?

I agree with what you have said above she deserves a Negative for not communicating with the punters to say the tour is off today i wonder how many punters have travelled to Cardiff today and the to find out that they have been let down.

STAR-LORD

Your point being?

If she has time to log in to put that up she has time to send a message. I hadn't looked at her profile since making the booking at the end of November.

I agree with you. That information could have been copied and pasted on the UKE classified publicly, if she wasn't going to be able to PM everyone who booked her, whether it by Adultwork mail, UKE, text etc. Unless LewisJ hadn't mentioned it on the other site, I wouldn't have known either.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 05:48:52 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline cooperS

I booked via Uke and waiting to hear something but nothing.
Never mind save the money for someone else

Offline aps

Sorry to hear that she wasted your time after confirming the booking.

Offline Grenadier36

Should have messaged/texted everyone asap, fair neg in my book.
Agreed that's very poor form if guys have booked already. Think Roxie-Manchester the "empath"  (:rolleyes:) pulled a similar stunt last year  :thumbsdown:

Offline Grenadier36

Well, what have we here? Another helpful ER contribution on another SPs negative.

:rolleyes:
Nothing quite like product placement!

Offline welshpunter17

I was hoping to call her monday evening, really disappointed when I got home, logged in and saw it had been cancelled. Accessing from Spain and AWOL on uke.

Offline Belgarion

I booked via Uke and waiting to hear something but nothing.
Never mind save the money for someone else

You should write a review as well to inform other punters

Offline Sticky

Could have been a "Home Alone 2" incident where she ended up on a plane to Spain instead of Cardiff...

STAR-LORD

Could have been a "Home Alone 2" incident where she ended up on a plane to Spain instead of Cardiff...
:rolleyes:  :D

StevenJ

I think you have all had a lucky escape she is not my type photo 3 just makes want to throw up  :vomit:

SeekingtheTruth

I think you have all had a lucky escape she is not my type photo 3 just makes want to throw up  :vomit:

To be fair our tastes are clearly very different because you fuck TS's.

Each to their own.

WelshElise

it does say shes cardiff tour cancelled

« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 01:41:24 am by WelshElise »

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Yes thanks was already Mentioned above . Easy to miss tho !

Offline theoldmaggot

Yes but you can’t expect every punter to check the profile to see if the tour is going ahead or not.

Offline Belgarion

She should have contacted all those booked to tell them. Imagine if the roles were reversed and a punter did this, he would be called a timewaster

StevenJ

To be fair our tastes are clearly very different because you fuck TS's.

Each to their own.

She would be like fucking a beached whale  :D

The one thing i should say is each and everyone has there own tastes.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 05:46:19 am by StevenJ »

Offline Bonio

Yes thanks was already Mentioned above . Easy to miss tho !

And no mention from her on UKE which is where most people were informed of the tour.

Offline CheeseBoard

She should have contacted all those booked to tell them. Imagine if the roles were reversed and a punter did this, he would be called a timewaster

Exactly this.  I'm sure she would cry foul if her bookings didn't show up without notice of cancelling.  Thinking about it, punter would probably get called a time waster even if they did give notice (unless a reg I imagine).

Offline crfc

The fact she had said a few times in conversations on UKE thag she likes to confirm appointmentsthe day before by a choosen method mrans she shoukd be able to let people know thst SHE is cancelling the day before at the very least...
Poor form from someone who had built s solid reputation after a seemingky shakey start!!!

vw

She would be like fucking a beached whale  :D

The one thing i should say is each and everyone has there own tastes.

Says washing machine in another review    :sarcastic:

Offline Belgarion

Wonder if someone offered her a holiday away booking. She does have form for prioritising some meets over others including her own travel schedule.

Offline Grenadier36

Yes, absolutely. It's very poor form by her IMO  :thumbsdown:

Offline sensualencounter

Maybe you’ve got to roll her in flour to find the wet spot?

StevenJ

• Banned
  • Service Provider

StevenJ

i find you a bit odd :unknown:

Yes it would seem odd to everyone else, so i will leave it be.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Yes it would seem odd to everyone else, so i will leave it be.

so why post a picture of flour.

Offline Grenadier36

Offline SO595

Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac