Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes; great service but much bigger than her pics  (Read 1279 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

NotThePrimeMinister

Skylah Rhodes

£140 for a 1 hour incall in April 2018 in London

External Link/Members Only 

This is a tough one to review. It's one of those where the same experience could easily be rated positive, negative or neutral by different punters.

I gave her a neutral because service and attitude were very good, but she is faaat. I don't know if her pictures are photo shopped or date back to 2 stones ago, but she's fat (I don't like stick insects, to be clear), there's no way to sugar coat it. It's a shame, because if she lost two stones she'd be really, really hot, I think.

I met her in a hotel when she toured London. Her Northern accent is not too strong. Excellent FK, slow and sensual, boob massage and wank, and two rounds of doggy and cow girl. The FK and OWO were really top notch : lots of hugging and tongue play, lots of eye contact, she really made an effort to understand how I liked it.

Like I said the service was good, so much so that I'd probably see her again, but you need to bear in mind she's fat, not like her pics.

Offline Big Bad R

Could you clarify is she slim or fat ?  :lol:

NotThePrimeMinister

She's not fat, she's phaaaat...

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the brief review OP......dont think you are the first to comment on her size but agree a clarification is needed...she does a lot of touring and I observe with other hotel based WGs they can put on the pounds in that environment....for £140PH I would expect a great experience as there are plenty of good girls in that price range..... :hi:

NotThePrimeMinister

Dubhcarr, I understand that touring and being in a hotel for a week makes it harder to eat healthy, but we are not talking about 4-5 lbs, we are talking about probably 1.5 to 2 stones more than in her pics!

I have read some reviewiwrs who weren't too happy about OWO and FK. I was, big time! Goes to show how subjective these things are!

Offline dubhcarr

Dubhcarr, I understand that touring and being in a hotel for a week makes it harder to eat healthy, but we are not talking about 4-5 lbs, we are talking about probably 1.5 to 2 stones more than in her pics!

I have read some reviewiwrs who weren't too happy about OWO and FK. I was, big time! Goes to show how subjective these things are!

yeh understand your point........I have seen SPs lardy up as you say 2 stones or more through this life of hotel boredom chocolate red bull takeaways/hotel food..........reminds me of when I was repping.....lol

she should put new photos up ....agree....

Offline Sparta Prada

There was a thread recently encouraging reviewers to state what they considered the dress size of the WG to be. On the profile Skylah says she’s a size 12. Does the OP - or anyone who has seen Skylah recently - have an opinion on what her dress size is?

NotThePrimeMinister

I would have guessed 12 or 14, but:
1) It's hard to tell, there are so many vanity sizes: size 10 of one brand could correspond to size 8 of another
2) from her pics, including those sainz kindly posted previously, she does not look like a 12 at all.

One thing that struck me is that it wasn't the dress size only - the whole face was full and plumpy and kinda fat