Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes - Nottingham Tour - GFE £140 1 hour incall  (Read 537 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JimBob

Generally speaking I am a creature of habit when it comes to this little secret lifestyle we all share. From Chanelle at ABC years ago who was the first working girl that ever asked me to "spunk over her face" through to Melissa from Feline being the first girl to rim me, I've got a pretty good idea of what I enjoy from this and usually see girls that offer either all or some of my main things (facials/deep throat/face fucking/giving rimming/receiving ws on face). Skylah offers none of these services. She used to do facials but for whatever reason these are no longer available and despite my best attempts to convince her otherwise she wasn't budging. In spite of this her UKE media ensured I didn't have second thoughts (the fact that facially she reminded me of a girl I know who I fancy the fuck out of helped also :D)

External Link/Members Only

Anyway that's enough of the pre amble. This booking was confirmed about 3 months ago via UKE and an aw request, Skylah contacted me in the week before confirming everything was still OK and asked me to confirm again the night before by text at which point she sent details of her location (safe discreet hotel not far from the city centre with easy parking nearby)

Onto the booking itself. Skylah was dressed very sexily in skimpy lingerie. Money sorted and she pounced on me with some sensual kissing with plenty of tongue, she then reminded me I was slightly overdressed so I removed my t shirt, jeans and boxers. Skylah then proceeded to give me an absolutely fantastic blow job. Not deep throat but still very good, great eye contact throughout as she worked down the balls also. I asked Skylah to get naked so I could return the favour in 69, she has a lovely tasting pussy with a couple of piercings as well. By now I was keen to fuck this young blonde stunner, so she applied the jonny and rode me in cowgirl before bending over for me to fuck her pretty hard and fast in doggy. For the finale Skylah got back down between my legs sucking and wanking me to completion, it didn't take long to explode in her mouth while she was looking at me. It was quite a load and would have loved to see it on her cute face but alas that was not to be.

By now the hour was up do I had a quick shower and bid farewell to Skylah. Not the sort of booking I normally do but it was just as enjoyable as the more filthy stuff, mainly as I fancied the arse off her and the service delivered was top notch. I would definitely see Skylah again if she comes down to this neck of the woods again

Cheers

JB