Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes - Leeds (on tour)  (Read 733 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only

As I'm sure people will be aware she's usually based in Newcastle and her tour was a while ago but you're allowed to put the review in either section (North East or Yorkshire - but not both) so I've just decided to put it here (like I think I said I would). Again, she's well reviewed, so mine is just going echo that of others'.

Price: £60 for 30 mins (including DFK, OWO and sex). Now this is what I call competitive pricing - especially for a girl on tour who's staying in a good city centre hotel.

Looks: Fucking hell - this girl is good looking. I don't really have a type but if I did she would be it. Unfortunately she seems to have removed the face pics from her AW profile but thankfully they're still all on her UKE profile. Her main profile pic on there is accurate but I believe it has a filter applied to make her look slightly more flawless (but it's definitely not full photoshop). Regardless, most of her photos are very accurate and if you like the look of those then you'll like the look of her. Facially, I think she's very good looking. For me, her body is absolutely cracking. Really well toned and firm, with good-sized tits and arse. 32D seems accurate as does her stated age of 19 although her fairly extensive time in the game is a little apparent (which might spoil the effect for some) - in other words she has a good but experienced head on her shoulders (she's definitely not jaded though). She reminds me of the comments by Walder Frey in the TV show Game of Thrones where he says to a girl: "I bet when you take that dress off, everything stays right where it is, doesn't drop an inch". See here for a video of the scene: External Link/Members Only (feel free to watch it all as it's rather funny, even if you've not seen the show)

Service: Really good - delivered everything I asked for. Despite her not having the best time in Leeds due to the hotel and other punters (assorted time wasters and creeps etc - i.e. typical blokes from Leeds) she didn't take anything out me (unlike a surprising number of girls, albeit only a few, do when they're not having a great day). DFK was good as was her OWO. Sex was enthusiastic and variety of positions were enjoyed and indeed her arse particularly shined during doggy. I know this is all literally sounding like I think the sun shines out of her arse but she is bloody good!

Overall: Proper GFE with a lovely looking girl. She definitely meets the criteria for my holy trinity of punting, which is: great looks, great attitude and great service.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 10:08:48 pm by NigelF »