Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Appointment with the fantastic Skylah Rhodes - Newcastle  (Read 2189 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Philbiao1

Feeling the strain from all this heat in the pants region, and noticing that Skylah Rhodes was offering incalls from the city centre, I fired off a PM over on UKE about a possible appointment.

Skylah replied back quickly, and a booking request was sent off via Adultwork.

If you lurk on the forums, you can't have missed Skylah, she has an awesome media page and her AW profile isn't too shabby either.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Appointment arranged, Skylah messaged me this morning to see if we were still on, she was flaming right that we were still on, and she messaged back with where she was staying. I arrived at the venue in plenty of time, and before I could message asking for the room number, she had already messaged to me to say that she was ready. Love this proactive approach.

With the room number in hand, I bounded to the lifts and up I went, a quick tap on the door, and I was in. I turned around, and my eyes just popped. I mean, I've seen her pictures on UKE, AW, and Twitte, but, in the flesh, WOW. She's just frigging gorgeous.

Paperwork sorted, we lost some clothes and retired to the bed, where we Frenched it up, before Skylah headed south. I nearly fainted. There I am, a 30+ years old man, with this beautiful, sexy teen between my legs, licking, sucking, and wriggling her tongue about.

She asked if I was into 69's, and I couldn't say "yes" first enough. 69's are awesome, they're always awesome, and Skylah whimpered some soft sighs as I tucked in. I think she enjoyed it, I was loving it.

On with the condom, and she climbed on top, and literally tried to pound me into submission. Missionary followed with legs all over the shop, and it boosted the ego somewhat to hear her whisper how "good" it felt, back to some of that great oral, and I came over her lovely, ample boobs. I think she was a little taken aback from the amount that I emitted.

Little bit of chat, and I was back out in the blazing sun.

Skylah is a great companion and well worth seeking out.

Online johnny34

Great review thanks, glad you had a good time. Think shes probably the best 'young un' around at the minute.

Offline William1982

Great review. Must get her booked.

Offline Philbiao1

She's a very good girl. At the risk of sounding fluffy, she's very sweet.  :angelgirl:

Offline AgedCases

She's proving tough to book. She even visited my hometown the other week and I still missed out!

shiteatgolf

Thanks for the review, think I will have to go see her.

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review, think I will have to go see her.
Ditto, from another shite golfer!  :hi:

Offline toon972

Saw her yesterday at the same hotel, she has never let me down.